The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it?

3 posters

Go down

The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it? Empty The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it?

Post  knifegill 2010-12-13, 02:12

Started using it for my planted tank on a whim and am now curious about what its properties are. I know the pH is pretty stable and seems to stay at 7.3-ish as far as I can tell. Anybody have a good link to an actual water report or just happen to test and use this water? I called the water people and got the runaround twice. They are either really dumb or really evil. I can't tell which.

knifegill
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it? Empty Re: The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it?

Post  flo77 2010-12-13, 02:40

I've used this water for almost 2 years. I've tested myself (Gh4, kh 2-3, No3 5ppm but this was 2 years ago, things may change). I didn't test for pH because I think this is a lost of time at this kH. I asked Alderwood water and wastewater district for their water test results and they mailed me a full report. They were pretty nice to me and they didn't look like dumb people.

flo77

Back to top Go down

The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it? Empty Re: The well on 164th in Lynnwood. Anybody know the parameters and trace minerals in it?

Post  hbluehunter 2010-12-13, 11:28

This is good info to know.. I thought about using that water too but hard to get 150 gallons of water from the well to my house weekly for my water changes.. lol!
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down