What are some high ph bottom dwellers..

5 posters

Go down

What are some high ph bottom dwellers.. Empty What are some high ph bottom dwellers..

Post  Doza 2010-12-04, 05:28

Looking for a bottom dweller for my high ph mbuna tanks. i know L-144s can and most corys and syno cats can but what other bottom dwellers or catfish that would do well with mbunas and the high ph and look good doing it... Smile thanks
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

What are some high ph bottom dwellers.. Empty Re: What are some high ph bottom dwellers..

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-04, 05:37

I have muti's, featherfins and upside down in with my different african tanks and they grown just fine. There is a couple really cool looking other african cats I would like to see/get. I have adult bushynose pleco's in with my fronts and haps with no issues.
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

What are some high ph bottom dwellers.. Empty Re: What are some high ph bottom dwellers..

Post  stierwalt3 2010-12-04, 15:32

I have a few BN plecos in my tanks and I'm getting a few more from Bobby next week! I like the BN's because they don't get as big as some of the others out there,only about 5" max
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  censeoflife 2010-12-06, 18:00

I have feather fin cats, BN and sail fin plecs. Also have rainbow sharks. The rainbows are great in that they stay @ 4-5" and can get into all the crevices the mbuna can.
censeoflife
censeoflife
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2010-12-06, 18:56

the crevices the mbuna cant?
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  censeoflife 2010-12-07, 11:46

No I meant what I said. The Rainbow shark can go the same places as the mbuna, it can fit in places where the large pleco and sail fin can't.
censeoflife
censeoflife
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern 2011-01-07, 23:45

Most any of the synodontis will do just fine.
Fern
Fern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down