Parents were gone for the night so...

4 posters

Go down

Parents were gone for the night so... Empty Parents were gone for the night so...

Post  Ashley 2010-08-15, 10:33

I went over to my moms house and set her up a fish tank! LOL. I picked up one of the fluval chi's (5gal) on sale at dennys and got her a lil puffer (who can resist that face?) and went over and set it up! Will she be the next member of WA fish box?! Doubt it, but who knows. She may just get addicted. Wink I will snap some pictures later when I get off work. I'm going to make sure the lil guy is doing okay before she get's home!

My dad doesn't know what's coming yet! He's getting at least a 55gal to start with! I was thinking a really nice flowerhorn or something, so he has to upgrade!
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Parents were gone for the night so... Empty Re: Parents were gone for the night so...

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-15, 10:51

Ha that's funny. Watch them be like somebody broke in.... And left stuff here ha.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Parents were gone for the night so... Empty Re: Parents were gone for the night so...

Post  Ashley 2010-08-15, 11:05

LOL she is going to know it was us. We have been trying to convince her to get one forever but she obviously wasn't motivated enough!
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyfish253 2010-08-15, 13:22

thats funny
crazyfish253
crazyfish253
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  TRD_Power 2010-08-19, 06:25

Those are pretty cool little tanks. I want to get an Edge for my computer desk and aquascape the heck out of it.
TRD_Power
TRD_Power
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley 2010-08-19, 14:12

Yeah they're really cool. My mom loves her's by the way! She named her puffer "hummy" because his fins go like a hummingbird lol.
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down