POLL, should I pull the eggs!?

2 posters

Go down

Natural or Artificial egg raising!? HELP

POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_lcap15%POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_lcap0%POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_lcap85%POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Vote_rcap 85% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 13

POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Empty POLL, should I pull the eggs!?

Post  sandnuka 2010-08-08, 17:04

Ok, its only been two spawns, but the female ram has eaten her eggs both times... The eggs looked fertile because they were all turning the transparent color. So I know that was not the problem. From what I read it can take 10+ spawns before the mom starts to figure out what to do. should I wait? Should I pull the eggs and raise the myself?? I purchased micro worms and brine eggs to hatch, so i should be good on food for them....

I am going to leave this in the hands of the public! Need all your votes people!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

POLL, should I pull the eggs!? Empty Re: POLL, should I pull the eggs!?

Post  sandnuka 2010-08-09, 14:43

WOAH! so majority rules... and I swore I would do whatever was the majority vote... so next time I have eggs, I am pulling them and seeing how well I can raise them myself....

Sidekickin gave me a good idea... while I pull the first eggs, it shouldnt interrupt them from spawning again a week later... i will keep lettin them try and raise them thereself while I am raising there first babies... hopefully they get the hang of it!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-08-10, 01:26

So the ppl have spoken lol
good luck with the eggs next time
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-08-10, 01:35

yeah... they definetly have.... and I will keep you all updated.... make sure to check out the journal I started for breeding german rams in the journal topic for updates
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down