I need some help while I'm gone...

2 posters

Go down

I need some help while I'm gone... Empty I need some help while I'm gone...

Post  bronzefighter 2014-08-01, 12:26

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Starting in September I'll be shipping out for 6 months and need someone to perform tank maintenance in my absence. My wife can oversee the day to day stuff, but we'd both like if someone could come out once or twice a month.

So basically I need someone to come to my house located in North Everett and perform the following:

• Partial Waterchanges
  • Clean Filters
  • Trim plants if needed
  • Keeping an eye out for any illnesses or similar

I have 4 tanks that will need maintaining:

• 55g Mbuna
  • Spec V shrimp tank
  • 27g Planted community
  • 14g BioCube Reef tank

I would preferably like if you were fairly experienced in the hobby so you know what you are doing, and had a rudimentary knowledge of reef-keeping.

In return I'd throw some cash your way for each visit, and you would be free to propagate and take clippings from pretty much any of my plants.

I know I can hire an actual company to do this, but I figured I start with the community first.

You can email @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Dylan
bronzefighter
bronzefighter

Back to top Go down

I need some help while I'm gone... Empty Re: I need some help while I'm gone...

Post  lloyd378 2014-08-01, 13:49

I'd help you out if you were closer!  I always try tingles my neighbors down here by jblm anytime they need it..... Good luck. I'm sure someone up there will help you out
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum