Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos

+4
MorganEA
fishNAbowl
bassetman
cichlid-gal
8 posters

Go down

Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos Empty Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-04-17, 20:50

Just saw this and thought it looked intoxicating. I'd forego the nerds as I liked the beautiful blue before the nerds bled into it. I think we need to have a "fishbowl" party but NO driving, taxi's must be on hand to get everyone home after this fun stuff (and I'm not joking about the drinking and driving stuff...its one of my pet peeves. They just had two people die in our area due to a drunk driver crossing the line and causing a head on collision...it makes me so mad...mad that the driver killed someone and mad that the driver killed themself...tragedy...nuff said).

You must be 21 or over to view this video...
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos Empty Re: Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos

Post  bassetman 2014-04-17, 21:16

Where do you get glasses that size?
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos Empty Re: Party Time - for adults...sorry kiddos

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-17, 21:20

cichlid-gal wrote:Just saw this and thought it looked intoxicating.  I'd forego the nerds as I liked the beautiful blue before the nerds bled into it.  I think we need to have a "fishbowl" party but NO driving, taxi's must be on hand to get everyone home after this fun stuff (and I'm not joking about the drinking and driving stuff...its one of my pet peeves.  They just had two people die in our area due to a drunk driver crossing the line and causing a head on collision...it makes me so mad...mad that the driver killed someone and mad that the driver killed themself...tragedy...nuff said).

You must be 21 or over to view this video...

Suspect - This means you Msgrumpygills, LOL!

P.S. I didn't mean to +1 , thumb slipped on iPad.  Spot On
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-17, 22:10

Id Hit It

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-04-17, 23:18

It looked better before the nerds. That is way to much to drink for one person!!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-17, 23:49

SiRWesDragon wrote:Id Hit It

For near 2 years I've never seen anyone use this icOn. Wanted to a few times, but you know...

So,

LOL!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-04-18, 00:06

MorganEA wrote:It looked better before the nerds. That is way to much to drink for one person!!

Maybe if you use all blue nerds ... and sub the soda for vodka ...

And there used to be a drink in a place called here called "Challenge Accepted" that fits your second comment.  lol! 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CMooreCichlids 2014-04-18, 10:15

That tank is totally overstocked. And the gravel is hideous...should've went with grape nerds.
CMooreCichlids
CMooreCichlids
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  anderson_p_r 2014-04-18, 11:36

While at WSU we would frequently get mixed drinks served in these:

photo failedregulator004.jpg

We always called it a Wiley Glass, can't find much for other references to that name.  Anyway, it's a 44oz glass and my wife and I would frequently get them filled for about $6 with the mixed drink of our choice.  We knew our bartender really well. I think we still have a couple of them.
anderson_p_r
anderson_p_r

Back to top Go down

Post  Missgrumpygills 2014-04-18, 12:01

fishNAbowl wrote: Suspect - This means you Msgrumpygills, LOL!
 haha  Aw no fun lol! Hey Morgan's 21st is coming up Spot On
Missgrumpygills
Missgrumpygills
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-04-18, 12:37

Missgrumpygills wrote:
fishNAbowl wrote: Suspect - This means you Msgrumpygills, LOL!
 haha  Aw no fun lol! Hey Morgan's 21st is coming up Spot On
Of course you see a title that says no kids and you open it. Bad Jessica!!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down