Looking for a local place to buy...

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a local place to buy... Empty Looking for a local place to buy...

Post  Will I am 2014-04-15, 11:21

Anyone know a local place that one could buy some good hosing for a cascade 1500? Home Depot only carries the clear hosing and in looking for black.

Thanks!
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Looking for a local place to buy... Empty Re: Looking for a local place to buy...

Post  DMD123 2014-04-15, 12:31

Cascade does sell original replacement tubing but I think it is way overpriced for what you get.

I get mine from Aquarium Paradise in Lakewood. They sell the black, flexible pond tubing. I believe the brand is Lee's.

You can order it too at Foster and Smith
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Looking for a local place to buy... Empty Re: Looking for a local place to buy...

Post  DMD123 2014-04-15, 12:34

Forgot to mention. Call before you drive down to Aquarium Paradise. Sometimes they are out of stock. The tubing is in bulk, sold by the foot, in a large box and when they run out they will sometimes wait a bit before ordering. Must be pretty expensive to buy it by the box, so its not like they keep a lot on hand.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Will I am 2014-04-15, 12:43

Sweet thanks!
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down