Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies

+3
ShortyKiloGyrl
Llovsbarbie
lilfishie
7 posters

Go down

Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies Empty Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies

Post  lilfishie 2010-05-05, 15:40

Here is a link to my photo bucket albums. There is a seperate album for each salt water and fresh water tanks. I up date...add to them regularly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lilfishie on 2011-06-18, 01:00; edited 2 times in total
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies Empty Re: Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies

Post  Guest 2010-05-05, 18:07

Very nice tanks and fish.

Back to top Go down

Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies Empty Re: Photos of my saltwater and fresh water fishies

Post  Llovsbarbie 2010-11-14, 23:40

just saw these and WOW!! your tanks are my goals. I hope to get mine to look like that one day. beautiful
Llovsbarbie
Llovsbarbie
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2010-11-15, 00:54

lilfishie, where did you find that tiger hillstream loach? That thing is awesome! Are they spendy?
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-11-15, 01:11

No they weren't too much. They are soooo cute... aren't they!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They area cold water fish, just in case you didnt notice that already.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2010-11-15, 01:41

They look like a pleco with butterfly wings lol Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic 2010-11-15, 01:52

I've been looking at Hillstream Loaches since I want to set up an unheated tank. I like BN plecos and loaches, so how could I not like these? What do you have in with them and what plants do well at that temp?

Vic
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-11-15, 01:59

Easy plants. I can get a pic maybe tomorrow of the tank.
But as far as occupants, all the baby BN plecos are in that tank. Also Blue Long fin, zebra, and gold longfin danios and Cherry Barbs. They will all tolerate lower temp. The tank temp actually stays right at 70 degrees, thats with no heater in the tank, but that is on the warm side for the loaches, but they are doing just fine.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-11-15, 02:02

is a black light used to make them neon like that? I love those pictures! just awesome.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic 2010-11-15, 02:16

Sounds good. I have plecos in every tank and I generally keep them a bit warmer than that, but I never argue with success. I'll watch for the tank pic.

Vic
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-11-15, 02:27

I keep my hill stream loaches in 73 degree temp and they seem to be doing fine
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-11-16, 01:20

Here are a couple pics of the coldwater tank.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Akire 2011-06-16, 22:19

I love your CW tank, it looks great. I wish I had the right fish for something like that, none of mine would be happy with the pebble bottom look.
Akire
Akire
Fry

https://facebook.com/AkireSnowfalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2011-06-18, 13:01

I guess I should update my pics.
I have taken down all but one fw tank
I still have all my sw tanks
My fw is heavily planted 25gal tall with cherry shrimp, ghost shrimp, red tail shark, blue gourami, neon tetras, marbled fancy molly, Scarlet Gem Badis, albino longfin danios, longfin zebra stripe danios, longfin blue danio, and a few other small fish(not sure what they are)
Check the link in the first post for my photobucket albums of the saltwater tank corals and fish. I'll try to get a pic up of them and the fw tank on this thread.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down