Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by

3 posters

Go down

Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by  Empty Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 11:52

I'm looking to buy datnoids or peacock bass does anyone know any petshops that have these guys? If so please let me know I'll be in these please or anything on the way back home to the peach arch crossing thanks

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by  Empty Re: Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-03-29, 12:05

Here is a couple favorites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by  Empty Re: Any good petstores in the Kent and Seattle area or anything close by

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 12:33

I called those stores they don't have it any in Bellingham by a chance

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-03-29, 12:36

Try midway tropical pets in kent or blue sierra in renton.

Back to top Go down

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 12:39

I called midway tropics they have it but there 1,5 inch they do have bass
But they are kinda pricey bass is cheap 30 bucks but dats I don't Remember

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 12:49

I'm also looking for geophagus brassilnes

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-03-29, 12:53

hehehe wrote:I called those stores they don't have it any in Bellingham by a chance

There is a nice store in Bellingham. Not sure if they have Dats or bass. The store is called Clark's feed and seed. There is a store in Conyway Washington right off the free way. They have a tendency to carry odds and ends. Perhaps give them a ring.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 13:00

I'll call them.right now

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  hehehe 2014-03-29, 13:05

Just called them they don't hhave dats or bass only geophagus

hehehe
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  NightFury 2014-03-29, 22:51

Sierra had some last week when I was in there. 2 or 3 kinds of datnoids. Really wanted one
NightFury
NightFury
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down