Anyone out there read japanese? (or other languages)

2 posters

Go down

Anyone out there read japanese? (or other languages) Empty Anyone out there read japanese? (or other languages)

Post  MRTom 2014-02-09, 03:51

I've been learning to read japanese for a few years, and my latest adventure is to try reading/translating some aquarium articles in japanese. I figure I will be able to read up more on ADA this way! I'm horribly slow and still just learning how to read a lot of words... but every sentence I finish is very gratifying. I also try to read for my other hobbies (photography, cats, astronomy, architecture, computers, games... etc.), but aquarium stuff is first on the list Smile

Does anyone else do this? If so, are there any interesting reads out there you'd recommend? Or on the other hand, have you ever bumped into some info you wish you could have read but language is in the way?
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there read japanese? (or other languages) Empty Re: Anyone out there read japanese? (or other languages)

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-02-09, 07:56

I am always running across articles in Dutch and German and often wishing I spoke/read those languages. I can see the Japanese also with Amano and all the gorgeous natural aquariums from Japan. You will have to share some of your readings with us Tom as I'm sure there is a lot of great information to be found.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down