Seriously this guy is a complete ..............

+7
Will I am
KaraWolf
earthfish
fishloverRon
TheFishPimp
lloyd378
Madness
11 posters

Go down

Seriously this guy is a complete .............. Empty Seriously this guy is a complete ..............

Post  Madness 2013-12-22, 00:12

This add on CL   http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/for/4250475642.html  

I sent this idiot an email asking the name/brand of the filter he is selling, and he replies "I.P. address kids, think about it. "   scratch   HUH

So I respond, to which I then recieve a response of, "He He Nice try with the phone call. Your butt is mine. "   scratch scratch  HUH HUH

So I respond again, and he responds with "Laughing my a-- off."  and " The only thing you're buying is your a-- kicked. Think about it"

Did I miss something?  LMAO  Seriously, if you have a warped since of humor like me, seriously everyone email this cat, and lets compare the responses.  Im bored, be bored with me.   LMFAO  LMFAO  LMFAO  LMFAO 

But seriously, I wanted to buy the filter.   scratch  scratch
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Seriously this guy is a complete .............. Empty Re: Seriously this guy is a complete ..............

Post  lloyd378 2013-12-22, 00:54

Just sent an email.... Wish me luck
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Seriously this guy is a complete .............. Empty Re: Seriously this guy is a complete ..............

Post  lloyd378 2013-12-22, 00:59

Just got two responses simultaneously .....

1st one : he he
2nd one: this is fun

I'm guessing it's his first attempt at writing a fake cl post..... Probably a group of teens that were bored so they wrote this up to entertain themselves
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFishPimp 2013-12-22, 01:27

This guy is emailing ME trying goad me into continuing an adversarial conversation with him. I wish he'd just pick a buyer and go away.

TheFishPimp
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2013-12-22, 01:37

If anyone on this forum does get thru to him/her, DON'T GO ALONE! This is a prankster or a nut case. Meet in a public place!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  earthfish 2013-12-22, 01:44

the response i got ''He he he. Aaron's poopin' his pants.'' Get a life you sorry loser
earthfish
earthfish
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-22, 01:48

Seriously I was just interested in the filter and, WOW what a nut job. LOL
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  earthfish 2013-12-22, 01:53

me to. LOL jerk whad and a half
earthfish
earthfish
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFishPimp 2013-12-22, 02:02

He has now taken to sending me threatening/menacing texts...

I just don't get who he's mad at...clearly shorted on hugs as a child

TheFishPimp
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2013-12-22, 02:16

you should all get together and write the EXACT same email asking what is wrong with him and if he actually has the filter or did he steal the image off the web. ha maybe even send them all about the same time too.
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFishPimp 2013-12-22, 02:28

I would love to post the "minutes" from his and my text/email thread but I fear most of HIS dialogue won't make it thru the Naughty/Nice filter. Seriously considering a phone call to an agency of some kind. Quite threatening.

TheFishPimp
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Will I am 2013-12-22, 11:42

Nothing a Glock can't fix  Twisted Evil 
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  Will I am 2013-12-22, 11:51

There was an app my friend had on his phone. You could make your number show up as anything you'd like. Would be funny to show up as the police department on is caller ID. Could probably get in trouble for that tho.
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-12-22, 13:36

Got the response this morning that I should sleep with one eye open..., haha, I guess that's fitting given I never replied to his first two emails.... I d like to respond back with they're watching you! Proceed to the bunker ASAP! . Lol.

Thanks for the laugh , madness
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  bassetman 2013-12-22, 14:27

Wow, fairly surreal.must be off his meds or some such. Do not end up on a milk carton. Stay away from this one.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  earthfish 2013-12-22, 14:50

Yes. Bassetman I shall.
earthfish
earthfish
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-12-22, 18:55

Ad is still up... are you guys flagging it? I really dont know if they do anything about that but it should be flagged.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-12-22, 20:57

DMD123 wrote:Ad is still up... are you guys flagging it? I really dont know if they do anything about that but it should be flagged.
It takes a few ppl to flag(like 3-5 at lest) but it should work.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drd62 2013-12-24, 04:32

Will I am wrote:Nothing a Glock can't fix  Twisted Evil 

Tell him you have a friend named Gaston (founder Gaston glock) and 18 friends.  cheers  lol...
Drd62
Drd62
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down