Christmas for Connor (our Grandson)

4 posters

Go down

Christmas for Connor (our Grandson) Empty Christmas for Connor (our Grandson)

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-12-21, 20:07

Our grandson Connor is leaving tomorrow for the Christmas holidays.  He will be spending them with his Dad this year so we celebrated today and let him open his gifts.  Guess what Santa brought him (not fish stuff...LOL).  We are going to see if we can get him some lessons...I think he has a natural talent going on there (and if you watch to the end you will see what I mean...Happy Holidays everyone!)

cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Christmas for Connor (our Grandson) Empty Re: Christmas for Connor (our Grandson)

Post  fishloverRon 2013-12-22, 01:49

Cute, Donna!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Christmas for Connor (our Grandson) Empty Re: Christmas for Connor (our Grandson)

Post  Betty 2013-12-23, 11:21

Not bad.   Are the drums going to stay at your house?  Very Happy 

Did the fish react at all?  I've wondered if my fish enjoy the music I play during water changes.  Two of my tanks are right beside speakers and I like it loud.  punk
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-12-23, 12:03

Thanks Betty...it was a quick and fast video so .... and no the drums will not stay at our house. They went with him yesterday to his house then he left Sad

The fish seemed to be unphased by the drums and it was pretty loud at times and those sticks were flying but they just swam around and watched. Maybe music appreciation is in their genes.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2013-12-23, 22:01

nice editing job there Razz. glad the fish remained unphased. GL w/ your drummer boy.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down