Mark as unread

3 posters

Go down

Mark as unread Empty Mark as unread

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-10, 14:41

Cory,
Is there currently a way that I can save a topic thread?  Sometimes I don't want to read it at a certain time but want to pull it up easily later when I have more time, and this would be a great feature.

Just asking,
Ron
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Mark as unread Empty Re: Mark as unread

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-11-10, 15:08

I'm not sure. Betty might know. This is one of the reasons I'm looking to upgrade the forum software. So that we have software powerful enough to do almost anything.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-11-10, 15:20

Ron, this is not exactly what you are asking about, but in case you don't know, there is a clickable option at the end of the topic after the last post to "watch this topic for replies".  It's been a while since I've used it, but I think it will send you an email when someone posts something new to the topic. You can stop watching it at any time by clicking on the option to stop watching at the end of the thread or also doable through your Profile under "Topic(s) being watched".

Also, if you come back to look at the topic that same day, it should show up if you scroll down to the bottom of the forum page and click on "Today's active topics". I don't know of a mark unread option.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-10, 15:27

Thanks Cory and Betty.  I use the ''watch topic...'' function already.  I guess that's the best way currently.
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down