Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia

+3
fishloverRon
Lamental Jester
anderson_p_r
7 posters

Go down

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Empty Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia

Post  anderson_p_r 2013-11-07, 13:52

anderson_p_r
anderson_p_r

Back to top Go down

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Empty Re: Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-11-07, 14:20

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Mystery-Fish-2682563_zps676b616c

Lol, catches an unidentified possibly newly discovered fish, puts it on dinner plate
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Empty Re: Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-07, 14:38

It appears to be a larval or nymph form of the aliens left hear on earth 32,000,000,000 years ago from which all other indigenous earth life forms have evolved. I remember because I was taken aboard the vessel when they landed here. 

So, you may ask, ''How is it you were here at that time if all indigenous earth life forms hadn't evolved yet?''
To which, I may reply, ''Who said I am indigenous to earth?  And do you know how old I really am?''
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-11-07, 14:47

Lol, Ron, I never pinned you as a Raelian...  or did you just watch too much "Ancient Aliens" lately?  LMFAO
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-07, 16:49

Nope to either!  It's just my history that few know about!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2013-11-07, 17:16

Ron, I think you need to update your profile "Age" field. Wink

But I have to disagree about that being the progenitor species. That creature has bilateral symmetry, while I, clearly, have radial symmetry. cheers Cool 
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-07, 18:09

pbmax wrote:Ron, I think you need to update your profile "Age" field. Wink

But I have to disagree about that being the progenitor species.  That creature has bilateral symmetry, while I, clearly, have radial symmetry. cheers Cool 
Whoa! Another bio major, pbmax?
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-11-07, 18:30

OMGosh Ron...too funny.  

Although you claim to know the history of this species...I have put on my scientific hat and come up with the only clear explanation for this bizarre creature.  It is a hybrid from the prehistoric ages (history terms elude me..."zoic" something or other, my science hat just fell off and hit the floor).  Clearly it is cross between some form of warthog and possibly some form of Ostracoderm (an armored jawless fishes of that zoic era).  

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Wartho10

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Osteos10

Mystery solved...who ya gonna call   FISH BUSTER!!!!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2013-11-07, 18:51

cichlid-gal wrote:...possibly some form of Ostracoderm (an armored jawless fishes of that zoic era).  

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia Osteos10

Good call! Plus One 
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2013-11-07, 18:56

It's where Captain Nemo got the idea to build this..

Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia <a href=Angler stunned after hooking rare unidentified fish in South China Sea near Malaysia DSC00234" />

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-11-07, 19:08

Thanks pbmax...and JimA now that you mention it...maybe that is some form of sea travel vehicle like Captain Nemo's Nautilus...and just like in the MIB movies...it will open to reveal some small alien species tucked away inside...wait...Ron alluded to this...hmmm...it all is coming together now!!!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2013-11-07, 19:12

They are out there!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-11-07, 23:17

Creepy, looks like this creature has the ability to ram itself into something large and burrow itself in. Or perhaps suck blood. Why would it need those straight knife like protrusions and spiky things along its sides. Nightmares !!!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down