Shango Shrimp Closeout

Go down

Shango Shrimp Closeout Empty Shango Shrimp Closeout

Post  VernalPond 2013-11-03, 11:30

Hello Friends!

My other [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has taken off and I do not have the time or space for my fancy shrimp operation anymore. Thanks for all of the good will and cheer you have offered supporting my love of this part of the hobby.  

I will still be very much involved with aquariums though.  I continue to develop specialty organic aquarium care items with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as well as support Gigi with her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  And, of course, I work with Ron on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] swap meets.  It is just my shrimp room that I am wrapping up.

I worked hard to collect this amazing array of shrimp.  I hunted down breeding groups all originally bred by Aaron Li of Crimson Taiwan.  I bought the Blue, Reds and Oranges from SpeedieAquatics before he closed and the Whites from Bauer and the Tangerine Tigers from John Flem who bought them from Crimson.

If you fancy yourself a shrimp rancher, be sure to check out my listing in the “for sale” section where I have my whole shrimp business listed.

When I do find a buyer I will post who it is so you can all start buying the same shrimp I have been selling from someone new.  I am doing my best to sell them all to one person so our scene continues to have access to these lines.

Thanks!  See you at the Aquarium Cartel swap meet on November 23rd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
VernalPond
VernalPond
Fry

http://www.NatureInvincible.com

Back to top Go down