new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come.

+2
DMD123
Anthony J.
6 posters

Go down

new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come. Empty new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come.

Post  Anthony J. 2013-11-03, 01:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for looking
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come. Empty Re: new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come.

Post  Guest 2013-11-03, 02:30

Really effing awesome Anthony J. Nice tanks, nice fishes, nice setups, and the layouts oof the woods.
Spot On 
Kinda jealous.

Back to top Go down

new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come. Empty Re: new video of my aquariums, with a little peak at something to come.

Post  Anthony J. 2013-11-03, 11:28

Thanks man, I've been in the hobby for 21 years now, I have accumulated lots of stones and woods. Layouts are one of my favorite parts of the hobby, I hope that shows itself in my tanks. A few are set up for practicality, but for the most part, an attractive layout can be made practical, or vice versa if you keep the needs of the fish in mind while designing. Thanks for the compliment, I am happy to have been able to share.
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-11-03, 14:11

Looking good! Concerned about the lack of skulls...... jocolor 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-11-03, 14:34

Pretty cool tour. Except those rift thingies of course. scratch 

Love how you mix some of the smaller genera with your big boys ... the Astatheros and Thorichthys species usually get forgotten by the keepers of the big boys.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-11-03, 15:53

Thanks D, will work on the skull thing.
Dwarfpike, don't know why, but I love tangs. Always have for some reason, their tank looks like poo right now. I need to put a little more time in to them. Thanks. Smile
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-11-03, 18:10

I love videos...they show a lot more of what is going on in the tanks. Thank you for sharing Anthony. Great looking tanks one and all. Your love of your hobby shows
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-11-03, 18:47

I agree with Donna. I always enjoy the video tank tours. Very Happy 
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-11-04, 11:36

Thanks guy.... er gals Smile
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-11-05, 01:41

spectacular as always, Anthony, Can you tell me if those are real rocks in the first two tanks? i'd like to recreate them both. one in my 125 5footer, and one in my 150 6footer..... i know they are both not as deep as yours, but a few pointers would be greatly appreciated. I even have some slightly similar fish living together in my 150, just way smaller than yours.
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down