SCORE!!!!

4 posters

Go down

SCORE!!!! Empty SCORE!!!!

Post  Guest 2010-07-03, 17:57

I was at Petco today to check out their sale. The shelves were practically bare! The vultures had picked the place apart! However, I found a few things I needed (New Life Spectrum baby fish food on sale too!) and as I was checking out saw the "CLEARANCE" sign on a bin. I walked over and found a 2 pound container of HBH African Attack small pellets for $1! I saw this old lady reaching for it, so I cocked back and blasted her with a right cross. As she went down another guy tried to grab it, so I did a leg sweep and a Falcon punch, KNOCK OUT! I grabbed the container and went to the register to confirm. Yep, ONE DOLLAR! I was so excited, I texted Sandnuka and had a latte.

Check the clearance bins, good ish abounds!

Back to top Go down

SCORE!!!! Empty Re: SCORE!!!!

Post  sandnuka 2010-07-03, 19:10

I didnt know you got to punch an old lady, and leg sweep a dude too! that deal keeps gettin better and better.... was that petco going out of businesS?? is that why everything is on sale/clearence?
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley 2010-07-03, 19:11

sandnuka wrote:I didnt know you got to punch an old lady, and leg sweep a dude too! that deal keeps gettin better and better.... was that petco going out of businesS?? is that why everything is on sale/clearence?

I hope petco went out of buisness!
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-07-03, 19:24

Not going out of business, but I think they are getting rid of their fish section. 2/3 of the tanks were empty, and I mean completely empty, no water or substrate. The shelves in the fish section were practically empty.

Back to top Go down

Post  regan24 2010-07-03, 19:36

A lot of times the big box stores will redo their departments. Change the store around, get new stock in, change the aisles, etc. That's probably why everything's on sale. Petcos are all individually owned so I doubt it's going out of business.

regan24
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  censeofl 2010-07-03, 21:54

I should have gone out today, should have known the battle was on for cheap goods!!

censeofl

Back to top Go down

Post  shua 2010-07-04, 03:18

Ashley wrote:
sandnuka wrote:I didnt know you got to punch an old lady, and leg sweep a dude too! that deal keeps gettin better and better.... was that petco going out of businesS?? is that why everything is on sale/clearence?

I hope petco went out of buisness!

meeee too i hate that walmart of pet supply, go with locals and support the little guy
shua
shua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down