fishloverRon
MRTom
Lamental Jester
dwarfpike
DrakeAquatics
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GO SEAHAWKS!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Post  Chiisai 2014-01-20, 00:42

I suppose this is not a good forum to mention that the NFL is rigged and the games outcome was decided before it started? Meh, nevermind I will just keep betting.
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-01-20, 01:18

Chiisai wrote:I suppose this is not a good forum to mention that the NFL is rigged and the games outcome was decided before it started? Meh, nevermind I will just keep betting.

I might have believed that had SF won. Seattle ratings wise is a disaster for the NFL.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Peylix 2014-01-21, 10:38

GO SEAHAWKS!!!! - Page 3 PMw9VKw smh
Every SF fan I come across that uses the "Seattle has no class because of Sherm" I link them this.
Peylix
Peylix
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2014-01-21, 11:03

Chiisai wrote:I suppose this is not a good forum to mention that the NFL is rigged and the games outcome was decided before it started? Meh, nevermind I will just keep betting.

Violent  And how do you suppose they do that let me guess, you think 911 was a conspiracy also?  haha 

As far as Sherman goes many feel the same way he does they are just afraid to say it. He said what he felt in the moment, should he have said it differently yes. But an interview 8 min after a game like that, and have a game winning play for a guy like Sherman to contain himself would be hard..

He went to Crabtree to shake his hand and was snubbed with a hand to the face, and it pissed Sherman off..

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-01-21, 14:58

I tried rigging an office pool league once... I can't imagine what it would be like to herd the cats you'd need to rig the NFL Smile
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-01-21, 17:35

Peylix wrote:GO SEAHAWKS!!!! - Page 3 PMw9VKw smh
Every SF fan I come across that uses the "Seattle has no class because of Sherm" I link them this.
Wtf did he just closeline him?!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-01-21, 17:53

Shoulder block.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2014-01-21, 18:42

I think the NFL is looking at that butt hat and he will be fined.. Lets hope so.

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  strider 2014-01-21, 18:48

dwarfpike wrote:Shoulder block.

More of a close line. Check the head right after contact. Also a shoulder would have caused more movement after contact with the guy who did it. Either way, the powers that be sure are silent on the subject.
strider
strider
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2014-01-24, 00:25

JimA wrote:And how do you suppose they do that let me guess,  you think 911 was a conspiracy also?  

How do they rig the game? Surely you not implying that sports cant be rigged? That would be like saying there has never been a boxer that took a dive. Tsk Tsk if you disagree thats your call. But if your suggesting its impossible to rig a multi-billion dollar (not to mention non-profit) "game". I would suggest first atleast doing a bing search of "Rigged sports." Cheers mate!
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2014-01-24, 00:42

no rigging in that last game, sure some iffy calls, but both teams battled hard, and the 9ers came up just a bit short (thank goodness)....... and to keep this topic all about cheering for our home team, I will share that the middle school I work at has dedicated the entire next week to wearing blue (school colors are gold and black).  we are also giving out a small Halloween sized bag of skittles to each kid tomorrow during advisory (teachers paid for this) to help increase the hometeam pride and for all of us to GoBig!    

Go Hawks.
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2014-01-24, 01:06

Chiisai wrote:
JimA wrote:And how do you suppose they do that let me guess,  you think 911 was a conspiracy also?    

How do they rig the game? Surely you not implying that sports cant be rigged? That would be like saying there has never been a boxer that took a dive. Tsk Tsk if you disagree thats your call. But if your suggesting its impossible to rig a multi-billion dollar (not to mention non-profit) "game". I would suggest first atleast doing a bing search of "Rigged sports." Cheers mate!

WOW, seriously. That will be all that I say about this, thought.

There are things that I believe were set up by our government as well, so it doesnt surprise me that someone would think this about the NFL.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  master chi 2014-01-24, 01:53

Rigged? BS try telling Navarro Bowman that his leg was almost broken in half for a game that had no meaning. These guys fight hard to win these games. I  can't believe you would even suggest that they are predetermined. Now I would leave open the possibility that a referee,or line judge could be paid to sway the game,but unless it's all about the refs how can they decide the outcome? The players on the teams make plays in bang/bang fashion all game long,and it would be impossible to predict who was going to catch what balls,where the ball will be thrown. Maybe a player "could" throw a game,but why? they get paid significantly well by contract. In boxing it's different because you can promise the boxer more money than what he would earn winning if he opts to throw the match for the sake of the betting folk. Who is gonna pay an NFL player more money than the extraordinarily large amount they already make? Nobody that's who.. But the refs don't make exactly a ton of dough for these games,they can impact games,but they don't have the ability to fully decide them.
master chi
master chi
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2014-01-24, 09:08

master chi wrote:Rigged? BS try telling Navarro Bowman that his leg was almost broken in half for a game that had no meaning. These guys fight hard to win these games. I  can't believe you would even suggest that they are predetermined. Now I would leave open the possibility that a referee,or line judge could be paid to sway the game,but unless it's all about the refs how can they decide the outcome? The players on the teams make plays in bang/bang fashion all game long,and it would be impossible to predict who was going to catch what balls,where the ball will be thrown. Maybe a player "could" throw a game,but why? they get paid significantly well by contract. In boxing it's different because you can promise the boxer more money than what he would earn winning if he opts to throw the match for the sake of the betting folk. Who is gonna pay an NFL player more money than the extraordinarily large amount they already make? Nobody that's who.. But the refs don't make exactly a ton of dough for these games,they can impact games,but they don't have the ability to fully decide them.

cheers 

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2014-01-24, 12:07

In reference to refs being swayed.. reminds me of the last time the Hawks went to the SB.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2014-01-24, 14:00

The refs at the super bowl are the best of the best, they also are human. Was I happy with his call no, what I do like is the fact he came out and admitted he made the wrong call and it cost the Seahawks. It's something he has to live with, they do take pride in their job. There were questionable calls against Seattle in Sundays game but it did not cost the 49ers the game. Kaeppernik did that on his own. They were bad calls, they were not paid off bad calls.

Aluminum foil doesn't look good as a hat...

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  master chi 2014-01-24, 14:23

I wasn't suggesting they were. I only used paid off refs as an example, and really the only example of how an NFL game could be fixed. I however don't believe they are in any way. As far as SuperBowl XL. I have nothing to say. This years team is all I care about
master chi
master chi
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-01-24, 14:30

master chi wrote:As far as SuperBowl XL. I have nothing to say. This years team is all I care about

Agreed, if we could have the SB XL team going up against the SB XLVIII team, I'd root for Wilson and Sherm all the way. My favorite change is the fact that back in SB XL, people said Seattle was too "nice" and now we're (the team AND the fans) a bunch of thugs. I'll bet on thugs over nice people any day! Smile
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2014-01-24, 14:52

True that lets move on!!

GO SEAHAWKS!

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2014-01-24, 17:49

MRTom wrote:
master chi wrote:As far as SuperBowl XL. I have nothing to say. This years team is all I care about

Agreed, if we could have the SB XL team going up against the SB XLVIII team, I'd root for Wilson and Sherm all the way. My favorite change is the fact that back in SB XL, people said Seattle was too "nice" and now we're (the team AND the fans) a bunch of thugs. I'll bet on thugs over nice people any day! Smile

^^^ cheers Plus One Plus One cheers I agree I agree cheers ^^^
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Killybeys 2014-01-27, 02:31

I just cant wait for them to win so we dont have to talk about super bowl XL anymore. This year just seems like the year seattle sports finally brings another title home! (since the last one was 1979)
Killybeys
Killybeys
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-01-29, 19:25

Yay Boeing. Smile
GO SEAHAWKS!!!! - Page 3 17790610
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-01-29, 20:35

How cool would it be if they had THAT flying circles around the stadium the day of?
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyfalcons 2014-01-30, 21:13

From what I've read, that is the plan.....or at least flying by the stadium. That 747-8 just completed a flight in the shape of a 12:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE12

Flyfalcons
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-01-30, 21:54

I was watching that all day today while they were flying the flight path. It was pretty awesome Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  Flyfalcons 2014-01-30, 21:58

Was able to snap a pic of it lining up for takeoff earlier.  I didn't know it would be stopping by today otherwise I would have brought a real camera with me.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!! - Page 3 L09u

Flyfalcons
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3