Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red

+3
fishyladdy
PokeSephiroth
fishNAbowl
7 posters

Go down

Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red Empty Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-16, 00:21

This is why I love WashFishBox. Thank you FishLady!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red Empty Re: Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-16, 02:45

Ohhh so pretty!!! Smile That's one lucky fishy!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red Empty Re: Just showing off my new A. Agassizii Double Red

Post  fishyladdy 2013-09-16, 02:58

I'm so glad you like him! Im thinking about ordering some females if I find some if ur interested let me know Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-16, 09:35

PokeSephiroth wrote:Ohhh so pretty!!! :)That's one lucky fishy!
Thanks Poke, he's getting picked on a little bit by an orange flash (can see his tail at the bottom of the picture), but he's holding his own and carving a nook in a big bunch of Java fern.

fishyladdy wrote:I'm so glad you like him! Im thinking about ordering some females if I find some if ur interested let me know Smile
Thank you fishylady, this double red is in my all male tank. There is now 4 different species of males in there now. This weekend I will be picking up a few [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & these I will be focusing on breeding. The double red is just for show Very Happy 

I am also looking for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & would like to take a shot at breeding those.

If you get deep into Apistogrammas & even other dwarf cichlids keep in touch because I love dwarf cichlids!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryphon 2013-09-16, 09:59

Nice looking fish there!
Gryphon
Gryphon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-09-16, 10:02

I was looking for some of those A.Panduro's how much r u getting them for?
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-16, 10:18

fishyladdy wrote:I was looking for some of those A.Panduro's how much r u getting them for?
About $14 a piece. I ordered them from Aquarium Co-Op, Cory is bringing them in. Cory says he's bring in 6, I will be picking up 2-3 & picking them up Saturday evening. Same time as the Plant Swap Smile
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-16, 10:34

Very nice! We need more shots of this tank.... tongue 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazedAce 2013-09-16, 11:30

Apistos are awesome fish. I have 4 A. Cacatuoides "Orange Flash" fry that I will be trying to breed if I get the right sexes. I wanted to do something other than them, perhaps A. Cacatuoudes "Triple Red" or "Double Red", but I wasn't impressed with the ones at Wetspot. Anyways, before I continue to ramble on, great looking fish! Very Happy
CrazedAce
CrazedAce
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-16, 16:15

PokeSephiroth wrote:Ohhh so pretty!!! :)That's one lucky fishy!
Gryphon wrote:Nice looking fish there!
DMD123 wrote:Very nice! We need more shots of this tank.... tongue 
CrazedAce wrote:Apistos are awesome fish. I have 4 A. Cacatuoides "Orange Flash" fry that I will be trying to breed if I get the right sexes. I wanted to do something other than them, perhaps A. Cacatuoudes "Triple Red" or "Double Red", but I wasn't impressed with the ones at Wetspot. Anyways, before I continue to ramble on, great looking fish! Very Happy
Thanks guys!

@CrazedAce, Cacatuoides Species seem to be the most popular. I have never been successful at breeding Apistogramma yet I still try. To me when a female Apisto flashes her color is a magnificent if not more stunning than the male. Probably in part because they are not colored up all the time so it ls rather special. I am hoping I can get the Panduro to breed Smile
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-09-16, 23:04

Great looking male!!!

fishNAbowl wrote:I am also looking for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & would like to take a shot at breeding those.
Easiest way to get some is ordering some Viejita. Cool 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-16, 23:14

dwarfpike wrote:
Easiest way to get some is ordering some Viejita. Cool 
Haha, what?!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-09-16, 23:28

All the Viejita in the US hobby are actually macmasteri races, not true Viejita ... kind of like the whole Geophagus surinamensis thing.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down