new changes? meh...maybe not all so good...

3 posters

Go down

new changes? meh...maybe not all so good... Empty new changes? meh...maybe not all so good...

Post  nick_76 2013-08-27, 23:11

first thing, and it may affect only me...but something that got changed-and I have no idea what it is-caused Boeing's firewall to classify this as a malicious site and block it. no more fishboxing at work confused 

second....the pop up when you arrive at this page...why?Mad  the register & login options are prominently displayed at the top
call me petty, but it is a trifle irritating and a whole lot unnecessary....
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

new changes? meh...maybe not all so good... Empty Re: new changes? meh...maybe not all so good...

Post  Madness 2013-08-27, 23:14

What pop up are you referring to? I dont get any pop ups.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

new changes? meh...maybe not all so good... Empty Re: new changes? meh...maybe not all so good...

Post  nick_76 2013-08-27, 23:24

if you log in while not signed in... ill have to see if I can get a screen shot
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-08-27, 23:28

of course it didn't work this time, now that I wanna demonstrate. I guess I could go delete cookies to make it happen again.. ::shrug::
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-08-28, 00:19

nick_76 wrote:first thing, and it may affect only me...but something that got changed-and I have no idea what it is-caused Boeing's firewall to classify this as a malicious site and block it. no more fishboxing at work confused 

second....the pop up when you arrive at this page...why?Mad  the register & login options are prominently displayed at the top
call me petty, but it is a trifle irritating and a whole lot unnecessary....
Not sure what's causing the first issue for you yet.

The second issue I just fixed. This was a test done a couple nights ago way late in the AM. I wanted to see what the option was like and deemed it irritating and turned it off. However in the admin panel if you don't "save" after making changes it'll revert back to the last save.

This option should be disabled now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention Nick.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-08-28, 00:29

oh, so I want the only one who thought it was irritating then?

really wish I knew what rubbed the firewall the wrong way all the sudden
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-08-28, 00:30

I found it irritating too. I'm hoping that the popup is flagging the firewall. Not sure though. I'm trying to look into it though.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-08-28, 00:39

I had my suspicions about that too...cuz it was working just fine while I was logged into fishbox...then I restarted the system and maybe that was the first time the firewall saw the popup
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down