Time for a Family update (with Pictures)

+3
DMD123
Will I am
Madness
7 posters

Go down

Time for a Family update (with Pictures) Empty Time for a Family update (with Pictures)

Post  Madness 2013-07-30, 16:20

Hey all you Fishbox fanatics, I have finally taken a video of the tanks and fish room. (I am apologizing early on the length of the video Smile)  And I have some recent pictures of some of my family.  I hope you enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />" />
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Time for a Family update (with Pictures) Empty Re: Time for a Family update (with Pictures)

Post  Madness 2013-07-30, 16:36

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Time for a Family update (with Pictures) Empty Re: Time for a Family update (with Pictures)

Post  Will I am 2013-07-30, 16:52

Wow!!! Just amazing!!! I would be in heaven if I had that many tanks!
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-07-30, 17:14

The dovii kiss is a cool picture.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-07-30, 17:18

DMD123 wrote:The dovii kiss is a cool picture.

Ya she deserved it. He just hangs out and swims, and she is always picking and looking for a confrontation. Ooops she got. lol

Will I am wrote:Wow!!! Just amazing!!! I would be in heaven if I had that many tanks!

Thanks Will.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  bassetman 2013-07-30, 19:03

Very nice Madness, I ake it the couch and tv are in the yard?
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-07-30, 19:10

bassetman wrote: Very nice Madness, I ake it the couch and tv are in the yard?

Oh no its just me, I have a huge living room, so just a couple recliners. LOL
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-07-30, 22:24

Very cool video Madness and I really enjoyed seeing your collection. Spectacular! And I know bassetman was worried about your living room furniture...I'm wondering where your bed is? I saw the bedroom...looked like fish heaven. Great tour and soooo many tanks. They all looked great and so did the fish. Thank you for sharing...and dang those plecos...I was telling my hubby about them and then they were all in hiding...I'll have to find your other post to share them.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-07-30, 22:30

cichlid-gal wrote:Very cool video Madness and I really enjoyed seeing your collection.  Spectacular!  And I know bassetman was worried about your living room furniture...I'm wondering where your bed is?  I saw the bedroom...looked like fish heaven.  Great tour and soooo many tanks.  They all looked great and so did the fish.  Thank you for sharing...and dang those plecos...I was telling my hubby about them and then they were all in hiding...I'll have to find your other post to share them.

Thank you Cichlid-gal, that tank in my room is a peninsula tank, so I can see in from both sides. My bed is on the other side of it. Smile Here is my pleco thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-07-30, 22:39

Thanks Madness...John enjoyed seeing them...now he knows what "special" plecos look like ... LOL...they are beautiful
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-07-30, 23:28

Madness has a waterbed with fish in it....
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-08-01, 00:55

What, no love for the new festae? I see the ebjd right off the bat... But the poor female isn't getting any face time.
On a serious note, have you removed the divider yet? Hope they are getting along
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-08-01, 01:12

lloyd378 wrote:What, no love for the new festae?  I see the ebjd right off the bat... But the poor female isn't getting any face time.  
On a serious note, have you removed the divider yet? Hope they are getting along

Funny thing you asked about her. She has been hiding in the log for a week. I pulled the divider and cut a hole into it for the female to pass through. While the divider was out, the male hit her pretty hard twice and that was enough for me. So I installed the divider. I saw her a couple times last week on his side and all was good. But haven't seen her much since Sunday, but the male started getting protective when I approached the tank, really starting to color/bar up. Tonight when I got home from school I made my rounds and the female is out and swimming around and coming right up to the front of the tank. Not hiding at all. But what really makes this whole thing odd, is that I see little white puff balls floating all over, (like non-fertilized eggs). The female is still acting like there is something in the tank, so maybe in a few days I may see some little ones swimming. If this is the case, I never saw anything that would have told me they spawned.

We will soon see.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  xicaque 2013-08-26, 02:00

Very nice! Thanks for the video. Watched every minute of it. Do you have real plants? Hard to tell in the video. Some very nice specimens. My green severum is lonely but I think none of your collection will do ok with my GS.

xicaque
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-08-26, 02:14

No real plants, my fish would destroy them instantly. All my plants are silk plants from Michaels.

Yea, Green Sevs are pretty docile compared to the brutes I keep. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down