Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's

4 posters

Go down

Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's  Empty Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-07-20, 20:41

New video...if you like em...enjoy~

cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's  Empty Re: Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's

Post  fishyladdy 2013-07-20, 20:45

old school song right there lol. very beautiful fish though would love to have some in my tank >.<
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's  Empty Re: Pseudotropheus polit - My Little Blue Despicable Me's

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-07-21, 11:41

fishyladdy wrote:old school song right there lol. very beautiful fish though would love to have some in my tank >.<

Thanks fishladdy.    I always have a holding female or two (I would just need to let em grow up) and I will have some extra males here in a bit as the fry I kept for myself from my recent spawns are growing up and as you saw, the males are already kicking it into gear.  So when you are ready for some of these guys, just send me a PM.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2013-07-22, 15:07

Great looking fish. The song took me back a bit too.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-07-24, 08:49

The song was released in 1999 (Eurodance themed). Gosh I guess that is an oldie now...geez...and I was thinking it was such a popular song...shows how out of touch I am. But I do love it and it goes so well with the fish.

Thanks Paintguy for the compliments on the fish Smile
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-08-13, 17:06

I've always like polits. Good-looking and full of energy!
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-08-13, 18:28

Thanks Betty...my guys add a great splash of color to my tank and keep things hopping.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down