I can't believe what my eyes are seeing

4 posters

Go down

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing Empty I can't believe what my eyes are seeing

Post  Salzabar 2013-05-15, 03:12

Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing Empty Re: I can't believe what my eyes are seeing

Post  lloyd378 2013-05-15, 03:34

for that kind of money, that fish needs to be made out of solid diamonds and gold! crazy!!!!! 10k???? really
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing Empty Re: I can't believe what my eyes are seeing

Post  fishloverRon 2013-05-15, 03:50

You know what I can't believe Paul? I can't believe we're both still up after that late mini- auction!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-05-15, 07:37

fishloverRon wrote:You know what I can't believe Paul? I can't believe we're both still up after that late mini- auction!

Lol, guess it would be safe to say I made the correct choice not to go. Would have been in so much trouble being out so late Wink
When the kids get older time will free up, I'll have more time.... Sure wish I could have attended though. The fish lists shared on airstone where amazing.

I have a spontaneous question about this aqua bid specimen. The huge hump on these fishes heads; It must be buoyant? What's in that noggin to off set buoyancy? Fat, air pockets?

Just wondering...

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryphon 2013-05-15, 09:51

Holy freaking cow... some people have way too much money on their hands, they should share it with me!
Gryphon
Gryphon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Salzabar 2013-05-17, 23:35

That "hump" or "kok" is a fatty deposit from very high protien and fatty foods fed to it. There are several brands of food just for development of huge nuchal humps on cichlids. I can't name them since I never buy them but they are out there making 10k fish for aquabid apparently. Honestly, $10,000 for a fricken fish.
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  Salzabar 2013-05-17, 23:42

fishloverRon wrote:You know what I can't believe Paul? I can't believe we're both still up after that late mini- auction!

I'm up late every night and up by 4:30 every morning. Thats why I have bags under my eyes and I'm always tired. I just can't turn off my brain when I lay down for bed. I need an off switch.
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-05-18, 01:19

Salzabar wrote:That "hump" or "kok" is a fatty deposit from very high protien and fatty foods fed to it. There are several brands of food just for development of huge nuchal humps on cichlids. I can't name them since I never buy them but they are out there making 10k fish for aquabid apparently. Honestly, $10,000 for a fricken fish.

$10,000 fish with fat heads?! Wow...

Well, my opinion the fish color was pretty spectacular. But not $10,000 worth. Not even if you take off a couple zeros...lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down