This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE

+4
Br
binbin9
lloyd378
m_e_loo
8 posters

Go down

This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE Empty This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-19, 01:46

I ordered this little Flowerhorn from aquabid, after the horrible run in with rainforest direct. He's gonna be beautiful. this fish is an inch and a half long and thats it. Already pearled up and has a "hump" starting. Tell me what ya think Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by m_e_loo on 2013-03-27, 03:52; edited 2 times in total
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE Empty Re: This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE

Post  lloyd378 2013-03-19, 09:55

I like it. It has nice pearls! I just picked up a small one for my tank. It's a red dragon. I have really enjoyed it's personality. i think you will like yours too
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE Empty Re: This little Flowerhorn.... WOW More Pics ANOTHER UPDATE

Post  binbin9 2013-03-19, 15:48

great potential. keep us updated.
binbin9
binbin9

Back to top Go down

Post  Br 2013-03-19, 17:19

wow...the tail section color up nicely....it should grow really fast at this stage...will be great if you can take pics every two weeks or so...keep us updated...will be fun when he starts chasing when you put your hand on the outside and moving left to right....

Br
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-19, 18:11

he's already started. I can take pics every couple of weeks. He's in a 60 Gallon tank to himself right now but i'll be moving him to the 95 wavefront once he's large. I can't wait. He's eating beefheart and bloodworms with a supplement of spirlina pellet
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Br 2013-03-19, 19:19

Beefheart and bloodworms? wow.....he'll get big really fast...wait till you see him uses his mouth to move the gravel around...one of these days when you get home or waking up in the morning, you will be surprise to see a pile of gravel about three inches hight LOL.... add some marble too so he can pickup/drop them off, and make some noises Smile

Br
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-22, 01:55

hes already started to dig, and chase my finger. My boyfriend named him Apachai and I have no idea why or if thats even a name, but it's unique. I love him, im gonna take some more pics soon as he's colored up more and gotten bigger (again). I can't wait to put him in my 95 wavefront
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Salzabar 2013-03-22, 08:29

Urban Dictionary states:

Apachai 1. A master of muay thai from the anime "Kenichi". His favorite word is an abbreviation of his own name "apa"!!!

I can't reprint the second meaning cause its really bad so I'll go for the first one only.
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-22, 14:24

m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-03-22, 14:33

Hey m_e_loo, how are you uploading your pictures to here?

Id like to help you do it a different way so that your pictures come out larger so that we can see them better. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-23, 16:04

i am uploading them as thumbnails
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-03-23, 18:47

Upload them as an image instead, it makes it easier for us to see all of those colors. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-03-23, 21:49

^^^^ Plus One I'd really love to see the full sized images, as your fish look really nice from the thumbnail!
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-27, 03:44

m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-27, 03:47

Heres the pics as images, but if you click the thumbnails they come up bigger.
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-27, 03:49

m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-27, 03:51

m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-27, 03:52

m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  FrontosaDude 2013-03-27, 03:59

nice looking fish!
FrontosaDude
FrontosaDude
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2013-03-27, 04:33

I got 2 flower horn if you want to buy basically just like yours but A LOT of AMAZING RED showing haha let me know
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  m_e_loo 2013-03-30, 13:47

not really looking to buy more flowerhorns. Iv got 7 lol. Not too big on the reds either so i hope he does not go red
m_e_loo
m_e_loo
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down