help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here?????

5 posters

Go down

help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here????? Empty help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here?????

Post  anthony 2013-03-17, 11:57

every time i try to upload a pic it says my file is bigger then the allowed amount that is (o). so i heard make a photo bucket. i did. i cant get fishbox to browse photobucket?? if we want more people to join and have fun with this web site . we need instructions on how to use it. ive been trying to get pics on here for a year im about to throw my hands up and be done with it.can some one let me in on this sites secrect operations???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here????? Empty Re: help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here?????

Post  Betty 2013-03-17, 12:19

It's fairly simple with Photobucket. Just copy the IMG code and paste it here in the reply box. There are a few different ways to get the image code -- if you click on the photo you want to post, you should be able to find it.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here????? Empty Re: help.. can anyone tell me how to get a pic from photobucket on to here?????

Post  JimA 2013-03-17, 12:20

I go to photobucket click on the image I want, then right click on the box next to imgcode it should say copy, might highlight in yellow.

I then come here and right click, select paste.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Other than that I can't help you. Took me awhile to fiqure it out but ince you do it's easy..

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2013-03-17, 12:22

Betty wrote:It's fairly simple with Photobucket. Just copy the IMG code and paste it here in the reply box. There are a few different ways to get the image code -- if you click on the photo you want to post, you should be able to find it.

I really don't like the new format on photobucket. Thoughts?

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-03-17, 12:24

JimA wrote:
Betty wrote:It's fairly simple with Photobucket. Just copy the IMG code and paste it here in the reply box. There are a few different ways to get the image code -- if you click on the photo you want to post, you should be able to find it.

I hate it! Mad
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  JimA 2013-03-17, 13:07

Betty wrote:
JimA wrote:

I hate it! Mad

Its the new version on my laptop at work, at home it's the old version, but it of course ask me if I want to change to the new. On the one at work I saw on the website a section that asked if I wanted to switch back, which I did. But the next time I used it, it switched to the new on it's own. But yeah same here I don't like it!

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-03-17, 13:15

I think it will take some getting used to and they are making improvements based on what users are complaining about. I'm having problems finding features I used to use before the switch. But it's still easy if you're just wanting to post a picture or two.

I think they are going to force everyone over to the new version tomorrow (the 18th) from what I've been reading.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-03-17, 13:29

New version Photobucket, SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-03-17, 13:32

@Anthony: Long story short, all you gotta do is put [ img ] at the beginning and [ /img ] at the end of the web address image (minus the spaces)

For example, here's an address to an image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

now put [ img ] and [ /img ] at the beginning and end of the link:

[ img ][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /img ]

and again, minus the spaces and you get:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope that helps

Last edited by Lamental Jester on 2013-03-17, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-03-17, 13:36

As soon as my videos upload to the computer, I will post in a separate thread as to how to accomplish this. Give me about 10 minutes.

I have to take off, will be back later this afternoon and I will accomplish this task. Very Happy
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  anthony 2013-03-17, 14:37

thanks fish box members, i finally got it. i will try and take some pics of the fish i have now soon!!!! the ones ive posted are fish i have enjoyed keeping in the past.. this website should be alot more fun for me now. thanks alot everyone
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down