Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights!

3 posters

Go down

Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights! Empty Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights!

Post  BillHN 2013-03-08, 02:29

He's using an LED on his shrump tank.

Anyone think they can identify that LED?
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights! Empty Re: Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights!

Post  MikeB 2013-03-08, 02:52

thats a nice tank man Smile the second tank looks like cyno.. im not guessing on the led but if no one guesses let us know that led looks great. if you ever let members check out your place id love a chance as i dont use led but i hear they have an awsome shimmer effect i want to see in rl as videos dont due it justice from what i hear

MikeB
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights! Empty Re: Hewp: Youtube Vids With awesome lights!

Post  Betty 2013-03-08, 03:15

A guess, but the fixture looks a lot like my Marineland single bright leds.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-03-08, 19:10

Yeah, I was thinking Marinelands as well. I used to use the single bright, and uh that was not a good idea.
@Betty, I think it may be the plant growth one but that things like $150+ !!! So breaking bank? No thank you xD.
@Mike. I wish that was my tank man! I was posting this so that people could help me identify the fixture xD I really want one LOL! Considering that growth rate XD, and yeah they do have an awesome shimmer effect, but that's if you can place them right. It's not hard to buy a strip led and hide the enclosure in an area (if it's not rimless ofc).
And my house is messy, and I'm under construction for the tanks right now! XD I'm about to pick up 2x 10 gals, and modify my shrimp (S H U R M P!!!!) tank that I'm working on to be a 10 gal instead of 5 gal.

But uh, I do have a crapload of Java, Lemme see what I can scrape up if I don't use it all on making a java wall. If I have enough I'll just give you some! PS never buy java moss from ebay!
Maybe xmas or peacock or star or flame. But it'll take 2 weeks, and by that time your plants may just melt before u get em.
I did have good luck with SUB and my Val's being shipped priority (but that was thru the states).

Anyways, thanks Betty! I'll keep on researching! Because I want a decent fixture for my 29G! I'm gonna have to probably break bank if I can't find a good one for a decent price at the swap Sad
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down