New to YouTube, 1st attempt posting... 9 seconds of my new crenicichla regani showing off to reflection.

Go down

New to YouTube, 1st attempt posting... 9 seconds of my new crenicichla regani showing off to reflection. Empty Re: New to YouTube, 1st attempt posting... 9 seconds of my new crenicichla regani showing off to reflection.

Post  Guest 2013-03-01, 01:20

Aybody know how to inbed video code on this forum please share how.

Back to top Go down

New to YouTube, 1st attempt posting... 9 seconds of my new crenicichla regani showing off to reflection. Empty Re: New to YouTube, 1st attempt posting... 9 seconds of my new crenicichla regani showing off to reflection.

Post  Madness 2013-03-01, 02:38

Your welcome. Very Happy Click the icon the looks like film ^ here. Paste the url of the youtube video in there, and press OK.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-03-01, 08:23

madness wrote:Your welcome. Very Happy Click the icon the looks like film ^ here. Paste the url of the youtube video in there, and press OK.

afro .oO Its always the most obvious that eludes me... Thanks Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down