My Blue Estherea.

3 posters

Go down

My Blue Estherea.  Empty My Blue Estherea.

Post  master chi 2013-02-22, 18:02

I realized I have yet to share any photos of my own fish,and haven't posted much on WFB either so what the hay. Here's a few shots of my Metriaclima Estherea,
or as my wife and I call him...Sly!! These shots show him when he is in a more calm mode,which is around 10% of the time he does a fair share of chasing the 4 females he's housed with. Definitely the boss of my Mbuna Community tank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
master chi
master chi
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

My Blue Estherea.  Empty Re: My Blue Estherea.

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-02-22, 21:14

Great looking blue boy!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2013-02-22, 23:26

that sure is a pretty fish! how are those those males i sold ya doing? any pics of them? be nice to see the old gang Razz
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  master chi 2013-02-23, 02:44

Anthraxx,those guys are all doing great. I took some shots for you tonight,so you can see for yourself.
The Acei,and Yellow Blaze are hard to photo. Especially the Acei,who stays true to his species reputation by spending a lot of time in the top half of the tank.
So far all the guys get along pretty well. I know keeping an All Male tank comes with certain risks,but I'm always keeping a close eye.
Of course I have extra tanks in storage for the worst case situations. But so far I really haven't had problems.
The Acei sometimes spent a little extra attention to the Lithobates. I have changed the light cycle of the tank since I first noticed that and he has since calmed down a lot.
I also only keep the center of the tank lit. For whatever reason that also has had a great calming effect.
My wife absolutely loves the tank these guys are in. She keeps saying I need to switch my mbuna community tank in the living room with the all male tank,mostly she just loves the variety of different looking fish,and the size of the Acei.

Thanks again for selling me these guys. I really love having an all male set up. The 3 you sold me are my favorites in the tank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
master chi
master chi
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down