Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?!

3 posters

Go down

Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?! Empty Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?!

Post  Kaosu 2013-01-19, 01:41

alright...im getting older tomorrow ..and Im heading south to Seattle for the day.

Looking for suggestions on what fish stores to stop by and why!!..mostly fresh water but im open to any fish store! (not chain)
Kaosu
Kaosu
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?! Empty Re: Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?!

Post  Anthraxx 2013-01-19, 02:20

a place for pets is a must, any others i cant really say.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?! Empty Re: Going to Seattle....what fish stores should I go to?!

Post  Guest 2013-01-19, 02:31

The Fish Store usually has good stock. They always have species chain pet stores don't carry.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is one in China town as well. Can't remember the name right at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2013-01-19, 12:56

Midway is also a cool store
China town has three fish stores QT aquarium,king discuss and liams. I would only go check out liams, is a cool little store but good luck finding it is tuck away in a alley
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-01-19, 14:13

sidekicking wrote:Midway is also a cool store
China town has three fish stores QT aquarium,king discuss and liams. I would only go check out liams, is a cool little store but good luck finding it is tuck away in a alley

I found Liams. If I remember correctly just a few blocks West of King discus. If your looking down the alley there should be a sign. Liams was an interesting place. The owner had fish in sumps and little interesting stuff crammed in every nook and cranny in the little store.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaosu 2013-01-19, 16:31

Thanks every one..probably not going to Seattle after all, but thank you for the suggestions
Kaosu
Kaosu
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down