Hello! From the Key Peninsula

2 posters

Go down

Hello! From the Key Peninsula Empty Hello! From the Key Peninsula

Post  EmoNemos 2012-11-30, 22:23

Hello! My name is Ryan. I have had saltwater and freshwater tanks for the better part of 7 years now. Constantly breaking down and setting up the first five years due to military life until now living back in my home state of Washington! I came back to Washington in June 2010 and started up a 29gal Saltwater tank in January 2011. Bought a couple fish and corals and was doing ok till I went on a 2 day trip to Olympia. 29gal crashed lost anenomes virtually every coral and some livestock. Rogue bacteria came in on a hermit i got from a LFS near Lakewood. Not their fault considering I didn't even let them acclimate it since i was gonna buy it then and there. Fast forward to February 2012 I started a 90gal and transferred surviving livestock into it.

I now have the 90gal with B&W Misbar Osc. Clownfish (Breeding Pair), Yellow Eye Kole Tang, Sailfin Tang, Blue neon Cleaner Gobie, Purple Dottyback, Coral Banded Shrimp, Fire Shrimp, and Black Brittle Star (lurking about/rarely seen). Other misc. mushrooms and corals.

Set-up a second display 40gal display tank with Yellow-Orange True Percula (Breeding pair) and a Blue Springer Damsel (Donor Survivor)

I have started a secondary post already in the personal blog forum about my Clownfish Breeding Project. If anybody has any input would be much appreciated.

SO far an awesome forum which I was in need of here in Washington to share and trade in!
EmoNemos
EmoNemos
Fry

Back to top Go down

Hello! From the Key Peninsula Empty Re: Hello! From the Key Peninsula

Post  DMD123 2012-11-30, 23:16

Hey Ryan Welcome!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Hello! From the Key Peninsula Empty Re: Hello! From the Key Peninsula