Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard

3 posters

Go down

Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard Empty Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard

Post  Guest 2010-04-30, 10:48

Hey, I'm Ray from Port Orchard and have been a saltwater reef system enthusiast for 4 years now. I am really just starting learn the finer points of reef-keeping. I currently own a 40 gallon, 50 gallon, and 125 gallon tank setup. Next week (May 2010), I plan to bring up a 75 gallon tank to replace the smaller 40 gallon setup that i have outgrown. I hope to learn to learn from the greal pool of knowledge here the washington fishbox and maybe do trades (for equipment, frags, and other livestock).

Thanks,

Ray

Back to top Go down

Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard Empty Re: Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard

Post  Guest 2010-04-30, 11:26

Welcome to the forum. Seems there's not many saltwater guys yet so tell some friends, nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. I hope to get a reef up and running again someday.

Back to top Go down

Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard Empty Re: Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard

Post  lilfishie 2010-05-06, 15:25

Hey Ray,

Good to meet someone else on the peninsula into the saltwater hobby too. Theres a few people I know on the peninsula one of them is in PO. He is always giving coral away and trading. I can contact him, see if he minds my giving you his email. I'll turn him onto this site too Very Happy
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Hi, from the new saltwater reef enthusiast in Port Orchard Empty Ola' Ray

Post  Kingstature 2010-05-06, 15:58

Welcome Ray, Glad to have you here... king
Kingstature
Kingstature
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-05-07, 15:12

Good to have you here, Ray. PM me if you ever have any difficulties with the site. Very Happy It's always nice to have more saltwater guys here!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down