when is the next pic of the month contest???

+2
DMD123
tayntdawg
6 posters

Go down

when is the next pic of the month contest??? Empty when is the next pic of the month contest???

Post  tayntdawg 2012-10-29, 03:52

I would really like to enter sum pics of my fish!! So please be soon..lol
tayntdawg
tayntdawg

Back to top Go down

when is the next pic of the month contest??? Empty Re: when is the next pic of the month contest???

Post  DMD123 2012-10-29, 12:43

Nice to see the eagerness! Spot On

Why not post some pics now in the 'Show and Tell' section? We would love to see pics of your fish.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

when is the next pic of the month contest??? Empty Re: when is the next pic of the month contest???

Post  DMD123 2012-11-07, 23:28

Well I got to see it in person, the male bifa that is growing out, in the 46g, and its a stunner. It has picture of the month written all over it. Very beautiful fish! Keep up the good work! Spot On
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tayntdawg 2012-11-08, 13:53

Thanks DMD it was nice to meet ya in person. That is why I ask when the next one was..lol..I gotta get really good pics tho so it shows his colors!!
tayntdawg
tayntdawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-02-21, 19:40

I think it's time for another contest. I'm getting tired of seeing my betta -- I think it's time for an African cichlid. Very Happy
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tayntdawg 2013-02-21, 20:07

Yes can we please, its time, I love the beta but is like to see my fish up there..lol
tayntdawg
tayntdawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2013-02-21, 20:44

Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy with setting up the business.

Let's plan for the 5th of March. That should be plenty of time to get enough photos for the contest.
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  anthony 2013-03-17, 18:16

why isnt the pic of the month contest every month????????????????????? or should we call it photo of the year contest??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelman 2013-03-17, 22:06

Mikey wrote:Sorry everyone, I've been pretty busy with setting up the business.

Let's plan for the 5th of March. That should be plenty of time to get enough photos for the contest.

hmmmm 17th of march and notta...
Angelman
Angelman

http://p4angels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down