Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?

+3
GilbertonFisher
aquaman95
lars on
7 posters

Go down

Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?  Empty Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?

Post  lars on 2012-05-07, 13:48

http://now.msn.com/now/0506-dolphins-heroin-overdose.aspx

I am blessed to be apart of this messed up world
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?  Empty Re: Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?

Post  aquaman95 2012-05-07, 14:54

Sad wow thats terrible
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?  Empty Re: Dolphins die at zoo from heroin overdose....?

Post  GilbertonFisher 2012-05-07, 20:46

My zen is gone... WTF. I guess it's similar to drunks wanting to give dogs beer around the campfire. Still, stupid.

GilbertonFisher
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Addict 2012-05-08, 01:53

I want to see them find the people that did this and through them in the dolphin tank with two dive belts on.... This is horrible
Fish Addict
Fish Addict
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-05-08, 05:01

This is the biggest lie ive ever seen.... Honestly, the body weight of the dolphin they would have to consume soooo much of the drug to actually give them an overdose. I bet it was in one of the dolphins medications it was being treated for and now reports are surfacing..... I just dont see how someone would feed a dolphin that much drugs, the cost alone would be ridiculous! and I dont know that many rich ravers that would throw away drugs to animals... usually they are pretty stingy...so I am calling BS!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-05-08, 07:59

There I have to disagree its switzerland a place I'm not familiar with the drug trade so it very well could have been I've met plenty of ravers ready to hand you all their stuff for a hug it would not eat heroin though I'm shure the taste is horrible if sombody did this that is the foulest thing I've heard in a long time.also for all we know switzerland could be heroin capital of the world so it could be cheap there where as it costs a junkie a arm and leg here.I am not a drug dealer and I do not support the use of recreational drugs.
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishman09 2012-05-08, 10:40

if switzerland waa the heroin capital of the world they probably wouldnt be using a heroin substitute
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-05-08, 11:30

good point
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Addict 2012-05-08, 12:07

I bet if it was junkies feeding it to them it was probably a. Whole bunch of junkies feeding the dolphins just a little at a time because nobody would ever give that much away
Fish Addict
Fish Addict
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-05-08, 14:09

pretty sure switzerland is one of the countries that actually gives drugs to addicts. its been a long process over there to help stop public exposure. as i understand it it keeps the addicts off the streets and actually helps keep drug user rates low in the long run. seen some documentaries on it so dont count it out as impossible in this instance. but to think this kind of thing couldnt happen, in a party where everyone is using mind altering drugs, that affect judgement and motor skills... should just have given them access to those little kiddie wading pools and called it a day Smile
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-05-08, 14:31

honestly they all could have listened to techno and watched freewilly if they wanted a creepy zoo trip lol
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-05-08, 20:12

Anthraxx wrote:pretty sure switzerland is one of the countries that actually gives drugs to addicts. its been a long process over there to help stop public exposure. as i understand it it keeps the addicts off the streets and actually helps keep drug user rates low in the long run. seen some documentaries on it so dont count it out as impossible in this instance. but to think this kind of thing couldnt happen, in a party where everyone is using mind altering drugs, that affect judgement and motor skills... should just have given them access to those little kiddie wading pools and called it a day Smile

There is no country that give free drugs to anyone.... there is some places in Holland where you can take your drugs to a public place like a park and get free needles... this idea was to stop people from sharing needles and spreading diseases like HIV. Also to keep them in a public place (on the streets) so if they OD someone would see and call for help. The only drugs that are given away for free are at methadone clinics, or bupenephorine clinics (suboxone), all medicine is free in switzerland, taxes suck though..... Our methadone clinics are insanely expensive considering how cheap the drug is..... Ive been to several countries in europe, it is the halfway stop between Kuwait (where my family is from) and the USA. Ive been to Amsterdam Holland, Frankfurt Germany, London UK, switzerland, and Spain.... although switzerland is super liberal, they would never give away drugs. could you imagine how many people that use drugs would live there if they could get free drugs????? Seriously!

Ok, If this really happened and some kids gave a dolphin drugs it had to be pre-planned.... They wouldve had to get sardines, cause Im sure a dolphin would not eat a bunch of black tar herion, or swallow some MDMA xtc party drugs because they are insanley bitter. (Yes I have tried them, several times, not eating herion, but xtc.. lol the rave drug)..... So, they would have had to put it with something the dolphin would eat, (sardines, some kind of dolphin food).... Again, I just really dont think any peace loving, happy, high raver would give any animal drugs because obviously they know it would most likely do nothing, or kill it if they gave it too much..... And ive never seen someone HIgh on a party drug with intent to harm ANYTHING. So again, Im calling BS! Now a drunk person on the other hand would definetly pour some beer in there pool.... but, could you imagine how many beers you would have to pour in that tank to get the dolphin drunk.

The only other thing I could possible think happened is.... methadone can come in liquid form too... and yes it wouldve been free, or next to free for an addict that was trying to clean up..... So, maybe they poured a dose or two in the tank.... but considering how large the tank is, I could see maybe "trace" amounts found in the urine, but NO WAY enough to give a dolphin to OD
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-05-09, 02:25

i was by no means suggesting it was a free drug system. more of a system to wean addicts off in a safer enviornment, to keep them off the streets as u said. clearly i had the countries mixed up but you got the general idea.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-05-09, 04:32

Anthraxx wrote:i was by no means suggesting it was a free drug system. more of a system to wean addicts off in a safer enviornment, to keep them off the streets as u said. clearly i had the countries mixed up but you got the general idea.

I said Amsterdam keeps them ON the streets.... Free needles and stuff are at public parks.... They got tired of finding dead bodies in apartments rotting cause no one was around to help.... The public parks have nurses and volunteers always available.... every country has drug programs to help addicts, one of my closest friends has to go to a methadone clinic here in lynnwood cause he is a recovering herione addict (he treats his doses like gold, definetly wouldnt be dumping them in a pool with a dolphin).... So Its not just a european thing.. But i do understand what you meant and how you may have thought that..... Especially with a conservative news and educational programs on our tv sets..... I was just clearing it up, not calling you out.

I am really thinking the poor dolphins death had to do more with the music from the party..... I dont know how many of you guys have attended a underground party, or rave before.... The base is INSANE! I remember dancing in front of some speakers that would make my hair and clothes vibrate with every pounding thud.... I seriuosly think I lost a filling that night, (couldve been me grinding my teeth) lol.... but seriously, its crazy loud, and to have it in a aquarium I can imagine those dolphins senses would have been going crazy.... Think about it, you can hear super sonic, and you have something screaming at you.... Be a painful, horrible death... who the hell let them throw a party there is an idiot! Maybe the people that let them throw the party there are trying to take attention away from that by saying someone dumped drugs in the training pool? lol, I dont know why but i just picture ace ventura to figure out this crime... would make a good trilogy, "ace ventura III: conspiracy at the zoo!" lol
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down