does anyone have young angel fish i can buy.

2 posters

Go down

does anyone have young angel fish i can buy. Empty does anyone have young angel fish i can buy.

Post  desgray 2012-02-18, 14:26

I am looking to get about 10 to 15 angels. i would like young babies but if you have a couple older ones thats fine. my 75 gallon tank has no fish yet and i want angels, and not from petco or petsmart. they are not as pretty as the ones i have seen people breeding. please call me if you have some i am willing to travel. 541-350-9514 or send me a message back

desgray
Fry

Back to top Go down

does anyone have young angel fish i can buy. Empty Re: does anyone have young angel fish i can buy.

Post  finsandfeathers 2012-02-18, 14:55

Hi desgray

I have a bunch of soon to be pea size dark marble standard veils if your looking for them that small/young

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

does anyone have young angel fish i can buy. Empty Re: does anyone have young angel fish i can buy.

Post  desgray 2012-02-18, 15:01

yeah, that would be great how much are you asking if i got like 15? i will be in the seattle area on friday.

desgray
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  finsandfeathers 2012-02-18, 15:24

I'm actually down here in Oregon, I'm your homey just over the mt from you

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  desgray 2012-02-18, 15:26

OHHH well, where are you at?

desgray
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  finsandfeathers 2012-02-18, 16:28

I'm in Lebanon, not sure which route your going home but if your coming down to take 22 can meet you over in Stayton right off the hwy

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down