+3
sandnuka
Betty
DMD123
7 posters

Go down

all my tanks in one video Empty all my tanks in one video

Post  Guest 2012-01-03, 21:01

3 6' central american tanks, and 4 smaller tang tanks. Enjoy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

all my tanks in one video Empty Re: all my tanks in one video

Post  DMD123 2012-01-03, 23:08

Your tanks are being taken over by Africans! affraid

Looking good, I really love how the bocourti is turning out and also the blackbelts. The 180 is looking good too with those lyonsi turning out to be just beautiful fish.

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work! Spot On

Sorry to hear about the loss of the male jag. Sad
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2012-01-03, 23:11

Enjoyed the videos. Clapping
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-01-04, 01:00

Very cool tanks.... All look super clean and well taken care of.... and love the fish.... all look super healthy and happy... Lake tang is my favorite too! and its really cool that you kinda kept them all lake/river specific. definetly two thumbs up!

Question on the 125 nicarogra? I think that what it was, with 6 red devils.... thoughs get super big right? are you just tryin to find a pair out of the six??
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-01-04, 01:36

Very nice VW. I noticed a lot of African tanks. scratch

Tell you what I will do, once I expand my fish room, I will add 1 large tank to it that will be VW's all CA tank. Spot On

Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  fishman09 2012-01-04, 02:46

very nice VW. tanks are looking great
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-01-04, 02:59

Thanks for all the nice words. Here are the current plans: the 45 multi tank, will turn into a 5' 100ish gallon tank that will hold the firemouths, the argentea, and a salvini pair (rio tuljia). The 180 will have the 4 lyonsi, 1 pair of seiboldii, and 6 altifrons (rio coloradito). The 125 will hold 3 or 4 red devils, a pair of convicts, and the black belts (lake nicaragua). I will be setting up a 150 (temp, adventually will go in place of the 125) that will house the 7 isletes, a pair of loisellei, and a group of 6-10 nics. The 150 will adventually be replace by a 8' 300ish gallon tank (lake nicaragua). The 110 gallon in my room will stay the same less the isletes. So 1 bocourti, 6 aureus, and 2 robertsoni (lake izabal). The 20L will stay the same as a brichardi tank (there fry make great feeders and they breed like clock work). The in wall 29 will also stay the same as a mixed community lake tang tank. The 10 gallon (occelatus gold) will turn into a 20L. And the multis will go into a 30 breeder. That's the plans. So my current shopping list is 1 male convict, 6-10 nics, 6 altifrons, and 6 loisellei (to get a pair). I also need to figure out what I am going to do with my istlanum, I am considering trying to find a place for another 6' tank and dedicate it soley to istlanum. But we will see, and time will tell. Of course nothing is set in stone. Its just my current plans.

Back to top Go down

Post  vancouver_98683 2012-01-04, 03:01

madness wrote:Very nice VW. I noticed a lot of African tanks. scratch

Tell you what I will do, once I expand my fish room, I will add 1 large tank to it that will be VW's all CA tank. Spot On

Agreed with Madness here on lots of Africans. GO CA..!!!! Bocourti is a beauty..... Nice tanks. Looks like a handful to maintenance.
vancouver_98683
vancouver_98683
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-01-04, 03:03

love those tang tanks. might skipped over the occie tank. hope its still up and running lol
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-01-04, 03:08

Occies still doing well anthraxx. And I have a lot of plans for my central american cichlids. My tangs are something I have always wanted to do, and because I have so many smaller tanks, I just thought I would put them to good use. Can't very weel house any centrals in a 20L, 29, or 10. Well, rainbow cichlids would be ok with some livebearers, but been there done that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down