Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners

4 posters

Go down

Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners Empty Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners

Post  Madness 2011-12-20, 23:27

Decided to use some of my credit @ Sierra fish, today. Picked up a Retropinnis Polypturus. It is about 6" so it went into my grow out tank to be instant buddies with my Ornate. I will post some pics later.

Besides myself and michaelman, are there any other Poly owners? Maybe a closet Poly owner? If not, then why not? These things are cool as all get up. They are awesome to watch interact with each other and the Cichlids. And they are just absolutely cool looking water pets.

So come on now, tell us that you are a Poly owner and what you have. Smile

Last edited by madness on 2011-12-21, 00:45; edited 1 time in total
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners Empty Re: Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners

Post  Zerc 2011-12-20, 23:47

I have one, hes still too small to "interact" with my cichlids though, so he hides behind the filter intake.

Albino senegalus
Zerc
Zerc
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners Empty Re: Poly's are awesome, where are all the owners

Post  DMD123 2011-12-20, 23:48

Where are the pics? Question jocolor

I think these guys are cool looking but at the LFS they are always hiding behind something and not doing a whole lot. Stress of being in a small over stocked tank I guess.

I really like the looks of the Ornate and Delhezi. Not sure if I would ever own one, never watched one to see if I found them interesting enough but who knows maybe one day.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerc 2011-12-20, 23:52

There is a pic around here somewhere, with my midas looking at him like hes a worm! ill post it in a few when i find it.
Zerc
Zerc
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-12-21, 02:29

I'm a has been poly owner. I do miss my giant ornate, I think I have a picture somewhere. I'll link it when I find it. If I can find some dark color endlicheri I'll consider getting one. Any one making a trip to Ptown, family pets got a few species in ATM.

no longer with me, one of those regrets!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

http://saechaophotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down