Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding

4 posters

Go down

Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding Empty Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2011-09-18, 00:54

I have a PROVEN mated pair of angels as stated above from what I can tell for coloration that are producing like crazy! I have separated them for now as I only have one person wanting two babies as of right now. I currently have 15 babies. I just wanted to put a feel out there for who may be interested in some babies as to whether to let the next batch be fertilized or not. Mom is laying more eggs as I type this, but I am not allowing them to be fertilized until I know if they have homes. I have quite a few pictures of the babies and a few of the parents I am going to post. If you are interested in some future babies please let me know!!

Also, if you know the exact colors of them let me know as well. I am guessing as to other pictures I have seen.

Female side 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Female side 2:

Male:

Male: (he gets bold black stripes when provoked or showing off.

Thumbnails of the biggest current babies and a few of the smaller ones are below:
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding Empty Re: Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-18, 23:48

i want some how much?
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding Empty Re: Platinum Blue Angel(?) and Koi(?) Angel breeding

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2011-09-19, 00:45

Not sure yet. The biggest are only pencil eraser sized. And only three have color so far out of the 15 I have. And it would also depend on how many you wanted as well. I am kinda getting a feel for if I should continue to have babies or just let the eggs go for now.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  desgray 2011-11-17, 04:33

I AM INTERESTED IN A FEW. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? AND HOW MUCH IF I GOT 5

desgray
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelman 2011-11-17, 13:34

I would be interested in some of the PB's
Angelman
Angelman

http://p4angels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2011-11-24, 05:02

desgray wrote:I AM INTERESTED IN A FEW. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? AND HOW MUCH IF I GOT 5

I am in Aberdeen, about an hour SW of Olympia. They aren't quite selling size yet so I am not sure of how much they would be. I need to look into how for a price.

Sorry for the late response. I haven't gotten on here much lately, I wasn't getting any bites so I figured no one was interested.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2011-11-24, 05:04

Angelman wrote:I would be interested in some of the PB's

I can't quite tell which ones are going to be PB's yet. A few look like they have the blue shine to them but they are still pretty small. There looks to be ONE pearl scale, which I think I'm going to keep. But I am getting some interesting markings out of these two. I have separated them for now due to lack of room for the babies. But she is laying eggs every 2-3 weeks right now. So I'm sure I will have more babies in the future! Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelman 2011-11-24, 21:54

Sounds Like fun I have pairs that lay ever 7 days. and that keeps me moving them around alot. Let me know when you have some that are ready and I will get some of them from you. Good luck
Angelman
Angelman

http://p4angels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down