Spanaway Petsmart clearance bin

3 posters

Go down

Spanaway Petsmart clearance bin Empty Spanaway Petsmart clearance bin

Post  Ratlova30 2011-09-14, 15:41

I usually stop into the spanaway petsmart a couple times a month to look at their clearance bins full of dog and cat stuff(clearance bins are not seasonal they have them all year long) and to my surprise I found a clearance bin over by the fish that was tucked in the corner a little. Can easily be missed if you're not constantly scanning for sale items Very Happy Anyways they had a bunch of fake rubber soft corals decor and a bunch of fish food marked down. Things are constantly being put into clearance boxes so I'd check it out if you're ever in spanaway. The puyallup petsmart doesn't have that big of a selection of marked down items though(and its usually seasonal) compared to the spanaway petsmart.

Just thought I'd share, I've always enjoyed petsmart and both the spanaway and puyallup petsmarts take pretty good care of their fish and the prices are very reasonable.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Spanaway Petsmart clearance bin Empty Re: Spanaway Petsmart clearance bin

Post  Rick 2011-09-14, 19:10

I was in the Petsmat in Bellinghan and picked up a Marinland 350 HOB for $20.00 on clearance. It pays to keep your eyes open for clearance items.
Rick
Rick
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2011-09-14, 19:25

Best I ever did was get a HUGE can of "African Attack" food for $1.00..lol
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2011-09-14, 20:03

When I first started out in the hobby petsmart was the only place i could afford to go to to buy supplies and food, and even fish for that matter. They're constantly having dollar sales on fish. I always try and support small business when I can but when it comes to pets petsmart is the place to go.

I went to pack ave fish and pets yesterday to buy some cave tetras which is the only place I know of that sells them only to discover that the business had closed down so I went to wild side instead, didn't have very much fish in stock. Well to say the least they didn't have what I wanted so I decided to look around for sale items since I was there and I noticed some brown paper lunch bags, you know the small ones for sandwiches. Well they shoved a small handful of timothy hay in the bags and were trying to sell them for $3 each...

I sure would like to have a small business pet store near me that doesn't charge double and triple the actual retail value of the animal supplies
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down