I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes...

2 posters

Go down

I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes... Empty I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes...

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-12, 00:45

Hi, i have platies and mollys to be born soon and i would love to save them and give them to good homes Smile due dates from tonight to 2 weeks i should have babies all this time if people reply and really want them, dalmatian lyretail is the molly mom, and the platies are bumble bees, painted, sunset wag, and wag, platies and a red balloon looking platy lol Smile Id Hit It
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes... Empty Re: I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes...

Post  Ratlova30 2011-09-12, 04:16

I've got room, my 20gal tall should be freed up soon. Of course I just bought four platys today Neutral oh well. None of them are showing signs of holding eggs right now anyways. What I don't want I'll find home for when old enough. Maybe we could meet at dog daze in puyallup or something.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes... Empty Re: I have some pregnant platies and a molly but im only going to save the babies if i know they have homes...

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-12, 11:34

ok Smile ill let you know when they are born then Smile
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2011-09-12, 15:20

Great, I'll have to give you some of my fry if any of them turn up with tiger stripes, the male I bought was a red tiger(only one left in the tank) and I have a female sunburst that's really pale yellow so her offspring might show the stripes well. I have a feeling her first batch will be just sun burst babies though, platys are almost always already fertilized when you first buy them.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-12, 15:39

Yes i know lol Smile ok we can do trades Smile ive never seen a red tiger any photos of him?
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2011-09-14, 03:15

No I don't have any pics of him my camera broke a year ago. He thinks he's sexy though, too busy chasing his own reflection then to be doing his job.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down