oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum?

4 posters

Go down

oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum? Empty oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum?

Post  theRedSkull 2011-07-13, 02:31

hey, just learned about the site from a post on PNW Guns forum (thanks to 68shooter).
my brother has had the reef bug for years, recently i caught it from him, im slowly working on 3 small tanks (30, 20 and 30) as i am able, just learning what i can and take my time with it.
just curious if there are any other oregonians here?
theRedSkull
theRedSkull
Fry

Back to top Go down

oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum? Empty Re: oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum?

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2011-07-13, 02:55

Hey bud you made it! On this board I'm wolf-keeper. I keep wolf chichlids as of now. Pretty aggressive fish. That's the type I'm into.

Thanks for checking it out. And let me be the first to say welcome!
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum? Empty Re: oregonian lost on a washingtonian fish forum?

Post  theRedSkull 2011-07-13, 04:47

was pretty sure that was you...
place looks good, if only i was closer to them for trade, but plenty of datas for me to enjoy.
theRedSkull
theRedSkull
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleco_Party 2011-07-13, 13:00

Hey your not to far only about 5 hours haha. But your the lucky one you live a lot closer to the Fish store "The Wet Spot". I want to check that place out
Pleco_Party
Pleco_Party

https://www.facebook.com/christophermbrantley

Back to top Go down

Post  finsandfeathers 2011-07-13, 15:27

Your not the only lost Oregonian LOL found my way here too/also - great group of people!!!

For the freshwater junkys the WetSpot is a great place, super store and great selection any of the times I've been up there have always found something I couldn't live without.

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  theRedSkull 2011-07-13, 17:27

yeah im a salty, i get most of my stuff from local suppliers who sell to the local stores, i had been sitting in that circle for years and just never took them up on their offers to hook me up with crazy cheap deals, they get some from their tanks and some from salem and portland, i just tag on with store orders and just get them pretty much delivered to my door by a smiling friend, cant get any better than that...
theRedSkull
theRedSkull
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down