Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing!

3 posters

Go down

Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing! Empty Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing!

Post  jml 2011-05-19, 14:43

First off, I have to thank everyone who posts on this forum. I have learned so much reading through these pages and it has really helped me learn a lot more about the hobby (or should i say way of life). YOU GUYS ROCK! I have been keeping African cichlids for about two years now and recently set up a low-tech/diy planted fantail goldfish tank for my fiancee, completely made possible by all the discussions here. This is the best place I could have hoped to find.
jml
jml
Fry

Back to top Go down

Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing! Empty Re: Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing!

Post  Spyral 2011-05-19, 14:53

Welcome to the site! You should post up pictures of your tanks. The pictures you posted up in your last thread about the Livingstonii were really good quality. You should take some more and submit them to the "Photo Of The Month" contest for next month.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing! Empty Re: Noob from Northgate... This Forum is Amazing!

Post  censeoflife 2011-05-19, 15:40

Welcome to the site!
censeoflife
censeoflife
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  jml 2011-05-19, 15:50

jml
jml
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down