New to the Forum

3 posters

Go down

New to the Forum Empty New to the Forum

Post  FrontosaDude 2011-04-07, 04:44

What's going on everybody my name is Hubbs and I'm 22 years old. I mainly keep african cichlids, however, I eventually want to run a salt water setup too (thinking about setting up a small reef this summer any advice would be much appreciated).

I recently set up a 120g over spring break which I moved all my frontosa, calvus and compressiceps into. I also have a 75g malawi setup and 2 smaller tanks with koga flameback juveniles in one and frontosa juveniles in the other. I reccently moved to Ellensburg last fall (CWU student) and had to put all my tanks at my parents house (BUMMER!). I missed my fish so I bought a betta lol. I'm looking forward to summer vacation so I can finish my 120g and hopefully setup another tank or 2.

I can't wait to get to know everyone on the site and I also can't wait to learn from all of you.

-FrontosaDude
FrontosaDude
FrontosaDude
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum Empty Re: New to the Forum

Post  gobluecichlids 2011-04-07, 08:18

Wecome to the forum! Nice to see another african cichlid hobbyist (most african hobbyists can't keep just one tank!) Very Happy cheers
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2011-04-07, 15:22

Glad to have you on here man! My favorite fish to keep are African Cichlids too. I'm over in Pullman at Wazzu and I miss my fish Sad haha Anyways, hope you enjoy the site!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down