Im from Tacoma.

Go down

Im from Tacoma. Empty Im from Tacoma.

Post  Guest 2010-04-22, 12:37

Hey all names Anthony. I've been keeping fish for 15 years I've done it all eccept african cichlids. My biggest fish intrest is new world cichlids although planted aquaria are a close second. I have 430 gallons currently running, 190 gallon das system that houses a rainbow cichlid, green terror, 2 silver dollers, 15 swordtails, 2 sub adult female festea and a sveni pike, a 110 gallon that houses a jag, black belt, freddy, two firemouths, a nic, a sailfin pleco, and an L128 (green phantom). I have a 45 gallon grow out that has a juvie argentea, juvie bocourti, juvie bleekeri, and juvie fenestratus, I have a fowlr tank that has no residents, I have a 29 gallon tank that is built into the corner of a wall that is hevily planted and houses 3 amano shrim 12 cardinal tetras, two rummy nose tetras, 8 ember tetras and about 10 otto. I have a 10 gallon planted tank with a dwarf puffer and a big yellow snail. Nice to see a washington specific forum. And I'm happy to be a part of it.

Last edited by fish_n_vw on 2010-04-22, 13:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more info)

Back to top Go down

Im from Tacoma. Empty Re: Im from Tacoma.

Post  Mikey 2010-04-22, 17:00

fish_n_vw wrote:Hey all names Anthony. I've been keeping fish for 15 years I've done it all eccept african cichlids. My biggest fish intrest is new world cichlids although planted aquaria are a close second. I have 430 gallons currently running, 190 gallon das system that houses a rainbow cichlid, green terror, 2 silver dollers, 15 swordtails, 2 sub adult female festea and a sveni pike, a 110 gallon that houses a jag, black belt, freddy, two firemouths, a nic, a sailfin pleco, and an L128 (green phantom). I have a 45 gallon grow out that has a juvie argentea, juvie bocourti, juvie bleekeri, and juvie fenestratus, I have a fowlr tank that has no residents, I have a 29 gallon tank that is built into the corner of a wall that is hevily planted and houses 3 amano shrim 12 cardinal tetras, two rummy nose tetras, 8 ember tetras and about 10 otto. I have a 10 gallon planted tank with a dwarf puffer and a big yellow snail. Nice to see a washington specific forum. And I'm happy to be a part of it.

We are very happy to have you, Anthony. 430 gallons??! afro COOL! Also, your fish list is very cool, too!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-04-22, 18:35

Oops missed a tank I also have a 20 gallon guppy feeder breeder. So that puts my gallon count at 450. This tank is soo easy I do a water change every month and feed twice a week. I useually pull about 5 or 6 guppys a week and give them to my cichlids as a treat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down