Riftlakechiclids forum

5 posters

Go down

Riftlakechiclids forum Empty Riftlakechiclids forum

Post  Doza 2010-11-28, 18:13

Noticed a few of us linger over there and curious how is it.. Im hoping that being on a Malawi forum will help on finding more imports to bring better fish into the area.. Looks like a real slow site.. who all uses the site here?? What say you..?? Smile Thanks
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Riftlakechiclids forum Empty Re: Riftlakechiclids forum

Post  larry.beck 2010-11-29, 02:57

I'm on the site, along with Betty and momsfishn.
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2010-11-29, 10:15

Yeah, it's been slow there for a while. The forum has been up for a bit over a year now -- not too many members, but it started out with several of us who all knew each other and we've never really advertised the site. We have a couple of members there who are very well-known in the African cichlidkeeping world. Although it's not my site, I'm an Admin over there -- I have a different username. Smile

Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  endangered cichlids 2010-11-29, 14:00

lol ,, i have alot of mbunus for sale .. some yellow labs , yes the ones with big black dorsal , purple ones , orange ones , white ones , green ones , mixed color ones , and a bunch of peacock looking ones . i want to get rid of them ... im switching to a differant breed , these fish r all differant fish , theres 4 incher and 1 inchers .. lots ... i collected these fish from all over ... way to much money to even think about ,, best offers
endangered cichlids
endangered cichlids

http://www.camelotpainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2010-11-29, 17:23

endangered cichlids wrote: lol ,, i have alot of mbunus for sale .. some yellow labs , yes the ones with big black dorsal , purple ones , orange ones , white ones , green ones , mixed color ones , and a bunch of peacock looking ones . i want to get rid of them ... im switching to a differant breed , these fish r all differant fish , theres 4 incher and 1 inchers .. lots ... i collected these fish from all over ... way to much money to even think about ,, best offers

what are you talking about purple and orange and green... You mean labs?? would you mind pics and a list?
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  endangered cichlids 2010-11-29, 18:31

there purple , and orange , zebras , socofolis , demasonis , cobues , sunshines , dragons blood , ice blues , lots of mbunas .. pm ur number .. i have enough fish to fill a 125 with a nice collection of malawi mbunas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
endangered cichlids
endangered cichlids

http://www.camelotpainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-30, 00:48

I am new to the Riftlakecichlids site. I think any place we can get more info about our fish is good. We can take what ever we get and use it or not. But the fellowship is in my opinion is worth something too. I know the people on this site have been very helpful and tolerant of me. If they are half that good over there I will be happy. sunny
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down