howdy from olympia

5 posters

Go down

howdy from olympia Empty howdy from olympia

Post  striflerfishies 2010-11-25, 03:30

hows it goin lets start with our names i guess. mine is garett and my wife cameo. we have many tanks and breed alot of fish. we have a 55 gallon with a bunch of electric blue jack dempseys and ebgjds growing out to breed. we have a 50 gallon with a breeding pair of gold red severums. we have a bunch of 10 gallons with many different types of corys (my wifes favorite type of fish to breed) we have a 36 gallon bowfront that is a peaceful community tank with many types of fish. and we have a 40 gallon breeder with a bunch of baby albino corys. we have been breeding fish for about 3 years now and it is a great hobby for our family. we go down to portland to the greater portland aquarium society. its alot of fun. well please dont be shy and hit us up. have a great holiday season

striflerfishies
Fry

Back to top Go down

howdy from olympia Empty Re: howdy from olympia

Post  lilfishie 2010-11-29, 00:51

Hey Garett, Cameo, welcome to Washington Fishbox. It seems to be a busy holiday weekend for everyone. The site has been kinda quiet.
You do have a lot of tanks. My name is Lorrie. I have 5 Saltwater tanks and 3 freshwater tanks of which one is cold water. Well as cold as you can get in a house that is kept at 65. I think the tank gets down to 70. Anyway, the fresh water are community tanks with a couple different species of Killi fish that I went to West Coast Weekend in Portland to get. And the cold water tank is longfin albino and long fin blue and zedbra danios, cherry barbs and tiger hillstream loaches.
Saltwater are various fish and coral.
Link to my photo bucket albums
https://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af103/IPisces/
Welcome and looking forward to pics.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-11-29, 02:54

Love my 2 ebjds's and have a tank with 3 different corys too. Welcome to the box.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gosu 2010-11-29, 03:40

hi welcome!
Gosu
Gosu

Back to top Go down

Post  fishfreak360 2011-01-17, 23:41

do you have any sevrums? how much do you charge?
fishfreak360
fishfreak360
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down