Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry

+3
sandnuka
Sonicdog
momsfishn
7 posters

Go down

Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry Empty Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-04, 15:59

This is not great but I thought I'd try. The first fry are starting to move out into the tank and their parents are getting very lovey again. BTW I feed the fry BBS and FIRST BITES. The parents love this too. Please mute sound. Can't seem to fix audio. SORRY!Embarassed Its fun to just watch them.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry Empty Re: Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry

Post  Sonicdog 2010-11-04, 16:37

Wow! That one fry is gonna be a leader amongst peers. Keep posting videos like that and you may convert another over to shell dwellers. Smile

Sonicdog
Fry

Back to top Go down

Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry Empty Re: Multies spawing again and a few of previous fry

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-04, 17:44

Now your makin me blush! They really are very hard to get a picture of. Embarassed There isn't a lot. Maybe 5 total. Anyway, thanks, I'll keep trying. Sorry about the audio.
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-11-04, 19:09

Thats so cool, thanks for the video.... I love there colors. just awesome.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2010-11-04, 21:19

Nice video and shellies. I didn't hear anything wrong with the audio?
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-11-04, 22:00

That's awesome I can't wait to get mine next week! bounce
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-11-04, 22:58

Thats so great. Love babies. And those are really pretty fish.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-04, 23:44

Thanks guys. Encouragement helps. I'm gonna keep trying.
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-11-05, 00:03

Very good job! That one little fry is cute Wink
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-05, 00:09

He is a real show off. I think there is 5 in the first 2 batches. But I guess that is not unusual when they are young. My son started with 3. 2 males , 1 female. He says he has 60-70 now. That was in June when he started with them. Razz
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-11-05, 00:15

momsfishn wrote:He is a real show off. I think there is 5 in the first 2 batches. But I guess that is not unusual when they are young. My son started with 3. 2 males , 1 female. He says he has 60-70 now. That was in June when he started with them. Razz

Wow!!! cheers
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-05, 00:29

We hope to trade some later on. His come from Idaho.
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  momsfishn 2010-11-05, 15:20

Ok you guys. Here are some invisable Multie fry for you. The main fault i see with pool filter sand is now you see them, now you don't.[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]] haha too much fun!!!!!
momsfishn
momsfishn
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down