Howdy from the South!!

4 posters

Go down

Howdy from the South!! Empty Howdy from the South!!

Post  finsandfeathers 2010-11-02, 16:49

Howdy!! From the south I mean down here in Oregon. Make trips up to the Lakewood area a couple times a year occassionally more, always looking for a good place to "window shop" for fish and by the looks you all can tell me some good places.

Fish I currently have a variety of stock including Urau, Veil angels (lots!!), Black Acara, Guinancara Gaeyi, Red Head Sevs, N'sukka killifish, guppys, platys, Hypescelara Temparalis (favorite fish!), Labeotropheus Fuelleborni, Kribensis (WC Moliwe x TR), various corys, few abns & browns, plus lots of other misc fish. There are 36 tanks currently with water & residents ranging from 2 -1/2 - 75g

Howdy Again!! by the way love the blog area, maybe that'll help me remember stuff with age and all setting in LOL

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Howdy from the South!! Empty Re: Howdy from the South!!

Post  Spyral 2010-11-02, 16:52

Welcome to the site!
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-11-02, 17:07

Welcome. Can you recomend any cool fish stores down your way. May plan a trip to see what's down there lol. Again welcome.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  finsandfeathers 2010-11-02, 17:14

Thanks for the Welcomes!!

From where I live everything is mostly north to get what I'm looking for in Portland, The Wetspot always great place for FW stock, World of Wet Pets personally haven't been overjoyed the last couple times but they have lots of choices for the most part both FW & SW not counting some really awesome driftwood at great prices, if you get down to Corvallis a must check out spot is Animal House. I'll try to remember the other couple that were pretty good, used to go up to Rose City Aquarium but been a while.

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-11-02, 17:27

Hey and welcome to WFB, sounds like you got a nice collection there... well if you need any help filling ups some tanks, take a look in our market area, awesome sales/trades, and there is evenly a current group buy running. let us know if you need anything. Smile
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  finsandfeathers 2011-03-23, 14:21

Checking in!! just found my password after months LOL so HI again everyone

Just noticed to really need to update my stock, things have changed a bit in the last couple of months

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down