Paintguy
aaronfeeney
protocl
sonnys503
11 posters

Go down

My collection of fishes Empty My collection of fishes

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-17, 10:38

More of tell, I'll add images throughout the month, I am too busy plumbing, moving, and setting up more tanks.
Mylist is almost complete. I still would like to find a 8X2.5X2 aquarium, but for now, I'm content.
Show Tank 250 Gallon
1 19" Jardini from Bassman/Matt
Oscar
Jack Dempsey
2 16" common Pleco
10 Convicts (help the Jardini eat, and also let him he's not boss of the tank!

Hoping to convert to Malawi or Ray tank, upgrading to a 460G end of month.
Audrey’s 75 Gallon
1 22" Fire Eel
2 Green Terror
1 Ghoust Knife

I spent majority of my time with this tank. The Fire Eel eats as if there was no tomorrow. Under filtered and needs water changing every 3 days. Could use a wet dry filter, but I have not holes to plum the glass thank through.

125 Tanganyka
9 Frontosa Mpimbwe
Breeding Pair of Brichardi
1 Leleupi
3 Mature Adults Sydontis Catfish (Multipunctatus WC)
7 small Petricola
4 Moorii Blue Dolphins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

120 Melonagney
Breeding colony of melonageny
4 young Feather Fin
2 flavius ??

right now this is my favorite tank, the tank is 4X2X2, and is run with a Fluval 404, and a large sump
and a Genx PCX40 Pump. Lighting is excellent. tank is nice and clear.

Miscellaneous
2 Motoro Rays in a 100 Horse Trough until I get a 120 4x2x2.
3 Geophagus (Red Heads Tapajos) X3 50G rubber maid growing out.
2 Peacock Bass X 2 50G rubber maid growing out.
2 Clown Loaches X 4 50G rubber maid growing out.

125 Gallon 4 Sectioned
Aulonocara baenschi
Otopharynx lithobates (Yellow Blaze)
Aulonocara stuargranti (Ngara)
Aulonocara hansbaenschi

I will be getting the parents of this fish, which I had and sold a few months ago!

I will be getting the parents of this fish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yellow Blaze Lithopbate.

On my wish list:
  • Endlicheri or Ornate Bichir. Would like to get a pair.
  • Leopoldi / Henlei any of the Black Rays (1 of 2 fish which has eluded me my 1st time of fish keeping)
  • RTG (1 of 2 fish which has eluded me my 1st time of fish keeping, only because it's on CITES! )

No fish and or tanks, after these 3, So I say...... Until my cards are paid off

I've been very fortunate this time around, I've been buying fish from Hobbyist oppose to retail, and also been given great deals on my tanks.

I've only had 2 bad purchase so far,

Bought a used GenX PCX 55, for $65, only to find it's broken and will need parts, and the parts are hard to get! I've ordered it but still haven't received it.

My other bad deal was buying a 125 gallon with a cracked top, leaking XP3, and terrible/ugly stand!
But I made it all work, haven't sealed the top, but doesn't affect the holding of water. the XP3, I replaced the seal.
the stand stinks like hell when wet, hoping to build a new stand for it.

Last edited by sonnys503 on 2011-01-02, 10:47; edited 6 times in total
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

http://saechaophotography.com

Back to top Go down

My collection of fishes Empty Re: My collection of fishes

Post  protocl 2010-10-17, 11:33

An RTG? Even wishing to have it is far fetched.
Good luck.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-10-17, 11:57

whats an RTG?
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-10-17, 12:06

aaronfeeney wrote:whats an RTG?

Red Tail Gold.
A premium RTG will cost $2500+
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-17, 16:12

Iif I can sell all my equipment and fish, I can convince wife that it was already invested in my fish hobby, she wouldn' t let me buy out right, Smile I'm so happy that the prices are dropping down, several years ago I almost bought one at $3500, good thing I didn't because I would have killed it, knowing what I know now, with water quality, and the foods it requires. but definitely, Henlei/Leos first and foremost.

in theory when my wife sees all my tanks my fish room, she's going to get fedup with it and say, have 1 tank and 1 fish, any fish you want, and there lies my plan. funny thing is she loves the Asian Arrowana, she's seen it in person, and know how graceful, peaceful, and majestic they are. cheers

Last edited by sonnys503 on 2010-10-17, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-10-17, 16:45

definitely take a risk buying used. I got a great deal on my 75g. It was stored for a few years and had black sand in it. Got it home and tested that it held water and "holy wreaking dead something batman" did that sand stink when wet. Had to take it out and boil/clean it all.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-17, 16:54

i take the stanky sand over cracked acrylic and or leaking filters. anyday.... Smile
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  icer711 2010-10-17, 16:58

sonnys503 wrote:i take the stanky sand over cracked acrylic and or leaking filters. anyday.... Smile
hot water and a cup or so of vinegar and the smell will disappear and no need to clean the sand at that point... couple big fills and drains and its all fish safe
icer711
icer711
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-18, 17:18

I spent all evening and night, moving a sectioned (into 4) 125 gallon last night with 2 colonies of Africans Malawis. I will be getting the other 2 colonies tonight. I still can't remember the name, but I am impressed with the males.

the tank was dirty! the seller would not give me the light or a heater, so I had to find one and take a risk on one of my growing tanks.

I'm stoked to see them breeding, and I can't wait 'til my double 125s are up and running...
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  endangered cichlids 2010-10-19, 13:31

this thread means nothing without pictures , lol , lets see some fins...i wanna see the double 125 set-up...
endangered cichlids
endangered cichlids

http://www.camelotpainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley 2010-10-19, 16:15

Where you planning on getting your leos? I have a couple good vendors that I would trust buying/shipping from. Let me know if you are serious about buying! Smile
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-20, 01:14

Spent another night moving tanks! Didn't even get to my Malawi or daughter' tank
as for the Leo, I'll see what my dealer can get them for me, he's been very
good to me with prices, plus I'm still in the works
on a 460g tank, putting in 7x10s this week no time for pictures.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-27, 12:28

I've decided to go a different route, may still keep some of my Afircans, but I have decided to sale most of my smaller tanks and start saving or preparing for 3 large tanks. I'm hoping to have 2 300 gallons, plus the 1 450, and run the 85Gallon for my daughter. so in the process, I am selling most of my African stocks. the Melo, foais and Flavips have been sold. sorry for not posting pictures up, I've been very busy with work. I'll post images of what I have left in the next coming weeks. peace..
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-10-27, 12:39

is that the Jar. you bought from matt? very niice specimen. im surprised matt did not have aggression with that jar.
their like ticking time bombs.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-27, 12:54

The Jar is very GREAT! I've tried to see if there's a sucker out there willing pay triple the price I got it from Matt but no suckers out there. Smile Part of it was me wanting to keep it as well. I have him in a 250G tank when kept with 1 or 2 fishes, he's aggressive, but when kept with more than 3-4, he becomes the baby of the tank, always eating last. I have a Fire Eel in there with him right now, some convicts, (hoping to get rid off), 2 small Green Terror, and a small Knife fish, they are all doing well together which raises a question mark, can I, add some Rays in there? can I add a Black and 2 Silver arrows in there? all these fish excluding the convicts are awaiting a 450g to be deliver. the 450 is 5ftX5ftX2.5tall, massive but beautiful. the Jardini (Lucky) looses some color due to white gravel, otherwise he's great color when he's not stressed out (when I have to move him)....
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-10-27, 12:59

sonnys503 wrote:The Jar is very GREAT! I've tried to see if there's a sucker out there willing pay triple the price I got it from Matt but no suckers out there. Smile Part of it was me wanting to keep it as well. I have him in a 250G tank when kept with 1 or 2 fishes, he's aggressive, but when kept with more than 3-4, he becomes the baby of the tank, always eating last. I have a Fire Eel in there with him right now, some convicts, (hoping to get rid off), 2 small Green Terror, and a small Knife fish, they are all doing well together which raises a question mark, can I, add some Rays in there? can I add a Black and 2 Silver arrows in there? all these fish excluding the convicts are awaiting a 450g to be deliver. the 450 is 5ftX5ftX2.5tall, massive but beautiful. the Jardini (Lucky) looses some color due to white gravel, otherwise he's great color when he's not stressed out (when I have to move him)....

You may add those aros, but im not sure how you plan on adding them. what i mean is, they would have to hold their own in there, if they cannot then you must have a back-up tank ready.
i would not recommend adding them now nor ever. best to add all of them while their young.
adding a ray...i'm planning to do this also. want to get a yepesi ray.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-27, 13:17

yepesi ray, haven't seen those in the NW. I want to but I won't add Rays to my Jar Tank. he's peaceful, but I know anyday can be his mates last. so I am hoping to keep cichlids that can handle themselves, the Black,Silvers will have to wait for their own tank along with some motoros that I hope to get.
If they are from Brazil I can ask Glenn who got me awesome deals on motoros last week, but I had to pass it to someone else because I did not have the space for them. I've got a 100G horse trough that I use for preparation. I also quaranteen large fish I rescue there before putting them into my tanks.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-27, 13:25

This is the direction I am headed...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
450G Jar Tank - Jarhead himself, Cichla )Occellaris, Monos, Onrin), Endlicheris, Ornates.
125 Grow out --> 300G South Amercian tank - Black ArowsX2, Silver ArownX1, MotorosX2, Clown Loaches. Red head Tapajos.

125 --> 300G African Tank - Malawi Baeschi, Petricolas, Multipunctatus, Frontosas, Morrii
085G Audrey's tank the Fire Eel, Clown Knife
120 - Hospital tank
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-10-27, 17:54

Nice! I would love a 450!
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-27, 23:19

Didn't u just got rid of your 180g, the 450 is 5x5x2.5. Wished is was 7x3x2.5!

No more fronts, can't believe what a pain tht was to sell those nice fronts.
Sad to see them go but happy tht I have now have room to move my Jarhead into until the Big Tank arrives.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-10-28, 02:48

Big Tank being built? if so, by whom?
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-29, 16:52

Picked up 3 nice moorri, for 6.99 each, roughly 2.5 inches. Better than the 1 inch I picked up a month back. Anyone in the Portland are wants them they are at Kayes if this doesn't violate topic forum rules. Just sharing good deals. I'll post pictures if and when I have time.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-10-29, 16:54

Not being build trading my 250 for the 450. If being build I'd go with 7x3x2.5, until then....
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-01, 08:29

Wow! The 450 is huge, looked smaller at damiens garage.
It taking up half of my garage, and teres no way I can get it down stairs.
Have it running 30% filled, love it but can't get it down stairs.
I'm contemplating on trading with anyone who has a 240-300gallon, has to be 7 foot by 30 invhes deep, and prefer 30 high but 24 is okay. I can manage a rectangle tank but the 5x5 is too hard to
maneuver down stairs.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-11-01, 11:31

not even with more muscle power?, cannot relocate the tank?
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-01, 12:03

I might end up hiring some guys to move it for me, before I do so i want to plumb it before moving so. I'll need to make a new stand, the current stand is 38 inches high and my door is only 30 inches wide. its a great tank, just not the right fit. make a really great Ray tank. I'm going to try to keep it at the same time seeing if anyone is willing to trade... Smile
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-21, 11:41

Had some down time over the weekend, so I snap some pictures, didn't quit setup my lights the way I had wanted, i was in a rush, here are some pictures of my current stock and set up.

I've scaled down to 5 tanks, 125, Breeder, 120 African, 75 Fire Eeel (not shown), 55 Geophagus, and 10 grow out Peacock bass. After writing up a spread sheet on a 300G, I decided to put it off.
It would cost me over a $1000 to put up a 300Gallon, I need to sale all my tanks in order to get a 300 gallon, for the time being I want to enjoy what I have, especially my family tank, which is the 75 Gallon Fire Eel tank (not shown).

55 Gallon

Red Head Tapajos and Clown Loaches

125 Breeder set

Moorii

Sold the 250 Gallon (wished I hadn't )
Sold the 450 Gallon (Way too big for my fish room)
Sold the 125 Acrylic Frontosa Tank
Sold the 125 Gallon Grow out tank for my Future 300 Gallon fish.
Sold the 100 Gallon
Sold the 90 Gallon

I am hoping to find a 7X2.5X2.5 tank, prefer Acrylic.

sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-21, 12:01

My favorite tank at the moment; its a 120 gallon Acrylic, with a simple sump that's about 20-30 gallons, running with a Genx PCX40 pump, also running with a Fluval 404. hoping to exchange the filtering system to a Fluval FX5. I can't stand the noise. currently housing 8 Moorii and 3 Wild Caught Multipunctatus.

I'll get better pictures when I move the 55 gallon out of the way. I am hoping to sale some of my breeder Malawis. then move my Moorii and Multipuncttuas into the breeder section tanks. opening up the 120 for my Geos and clown Loaches. I'm hoping to replace the 55 with a 90 if not a 300 gallon.

sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  F.Banks 2010-11-21, 12:30

Hey I'm curious as to where you acquired your Geos. Redheads, size and price. I've just
begun to start my tropical fish endeavor and am enthralled with Geos. Tapajos (red or orange).

When I can afford a 75gl. or a 100gl. tank they will be my feature fish. What do you have
as tank mates with them? Any quick info (on your end) would be much appreciated! Thanks!

You sure have a lot of water to maintain and some very nice fish!
F.Banks
F.Banks
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-21, 13:08

Hey I'm curious as to where you acquired your Geos. Redheads, size and price.
Wet Spot @ less than an inch $10.00

What do you have as tank mates with them?
At the moment Clown Loaches, but when the Clowns get to 3-4 inches, I will move them out, I am hoping to get some Tetras, and some Anubias plants.

Any quick info (on your end) would be much appreciated!
Red Heads are very hard to find. especially adults and Wild Caught.

hbluehunter has 2 large Adults he is looking to get rid of. so PM him.
I know a local breeder here close to Portland, but he is moving tanks and fish around and hasn't focus on Breeding them.

any adult size of 2 inch or more will be spendy, I see them time to time online.
Teh Geo red head tapajos don't color at a young age, that is why most people don't have interest in them.

I'll send you a PM.

sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-21, 23:11

Never thought I spend more than $20 at pet smart. Picked up 3 medium clown loaches, 1 black ghoust knife or me daughter, and rainbow shark, 2 Senegal bichirs. I went in there to get some silver dollars as fillers but silver dollars were all sold out.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  me 2010-11-22, 00:21

Hey Sonny, Just curious who ended up with the Mpimbwe fry?

Todd
me
me

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-22, 01:17

Sorry for tnhe typos, the phone has a tendency to auto spell. Todd the fronts went to Justin Thraser in Albany, I gave Hume most of my Tanganyikas. He enjoyed them when they were I. My hands, they grew out nice some were reaching the 3 inch mark.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  me 2010-11-22, 01:28

Thanks for the info Sonny, please tell him to feel free to come by frontosa.com and post some pics of them, there are several others with my fry on the forum, so it's interesting to watch how they all grow and color up. Plus they will always be my babies in my heart Puffy
me
me

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-22, 17:42

me wrote:Thanks for the info Sonny, please tell him to feel free to come by frontosa.com and post some pics of them, there are several others with my fry on the forum, so it's interesting to watch how they all grow and color up. Plus they will always be my babies in my heart Puffy
I will.

sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-11-28, 20:30

Come this weekend, I will be African Free. I am moving to EarthEaters, Geophagus, mainly Red/Orange Head Tapajos. I'm going back to basics, communities, and planted tanks, for Audrey is starting to like fish. I am catering to my daughters. I've given up searching for a 300 gallon, if and when the opportunity knocks, I'll be sure to seize it, but no longer searching for a 300 Gallon.

I'm down to the following:

125G : Orange Head Tapajos and Clown Loaches.
120G : Fire Eel, African Knife, Black Ghoust Knife, Rainbow/Bala shrks, Tin Foils, Sehegal Bichir.
75G : Grow out Cichla Ocellaris and 2 Green Terrors
60G : Planted community
55 Hospital - Holding Moorii to be pickup this weekend.

I'll post pictures when I have time, I'm learning how to capture aquatic life, but building my 125 Gallon stand is first and foremost.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-12-17, 00:38

so I've decided to get away from African Cichlids, and now back to South Americans and Predators. I've decided to get rid of my 55 and 60 gallon tanks. keeping the 75 Geos, 120 Clown Loaches, and 125 Mixed tanks. i will now begin my search again for a 300 gallon for future Rays, Bichir collections. in the mean time... i took some pictures today, sorry about the Moorii, I moved them to my 125 and that tank is not well lit, so the pictures are blurry, regardless if I shoot with flash or now. enjoy....

Audrey's Eel, she names it after her big sister, Claire. Smile

The PVC pipe is 3 inches wide.

My biggest Clown Loach of 19. he's about 3-4 inches

The 75 Geo Orange Head Tapajos and fillers (Buenos Aires Tetra X10, Rose BarbX3, Scissor Tetrat X3)
The wife like the custome stand and hood, otherwise I would have replaced the 75 Gallon a long time ago.
Hoping to paint the back black soon.

The 120 Clow Loaches Tank , don't let the image fool you, its 50X24X24.

125 Gallon Mixed Tank

Back on the Wish List a 300 gallon.... some MotoRays pups, to start with and a Black Arrow on ordered. Enlis if and when I go to the bay area.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-12-17, 23:24

I went to the pet store to get some boxes, came home with a 5" clown loach, then went and picked up spot a 2.5 inche clown loach, I now have 21 clown loaches. Maybe just maybe, 1 more odd ball clown loach.

My faughter decided after seeing the red Fire eel at the lfs store she decided she wants 2 more, Smile
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  icer711 2010-12-18, 00:29

YO... sonny whats it take for one of them fire eels and how much they going for? think maybe one of them or a fw snowflake eel still kicking the idea around
icer711
icer711
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-12-18, 01:13

Cost wise: $20 for like a small 6" to grow tht big like the one I have, I was told it's 5 years old. At tht size rare.
Caye says they sell tht size for $150, store credit $75 Smile
they are great at large size, when small they hide all the time.

Mine eats off hand, shrimp, blood worms, brine, and loves earth worms.
As for size of tank, your 180G would be good.

Fw snw eel, hmm, the fire eel is much better, Smile
there are 2 variant, red and orange, mine is orange.

I'll send you a pm.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-12-19, 13:37

hopefully I can keep the fishes I have now for a long long time. I keep changing my mind. I'm hoping to see Glen less and less, every time I see him, its money out of my pocket. I am in the market for a 300 gallon, and the motoro pups if I can get them, if not. I'm content with what I have.

125 Gallon Fire Eel and odd Balls,

120 Gallon Clown Loaches
75 Gallon Geophagus Red Head Tapajos.

Dreaming of a 300 ray tank. I'm selling all my africans Mooriis, and getting rid of my grow out, Peacock Bass Ocellaris and Green Terrors.

Additions coming soon:
Clown Loaches, Odd Ball with spots X 3 got em'
Fire Eel, medium size Red variant. X 2
Motoro Pups, X 3.

Slowly collecting Rare Plecos as well.

Last edited by sonnys503 on 2010-12-26, 15:39; edited 3 times in total
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2010-12-21, 11:17

I was worried for my small clown loaches so I traded my fire eel to him for 3 large clown loaches and $40. not the wisest trade on my part, but the eel will eventually inhabit a 450 gallon, currently housed in a 240, which was better than my 120. I will replace the eel with 2 small red variant after Xmas or the new year.

consolidating my tanks, and hoping to buy a 200 Gallon 96X24X20 or a 300 gallon 96X30X30. I really want a 300 gallon. But haven't found the dimensions I am looking for.

I have my 60 and 110 gallon on Craigslist.

Keeping:
120 48X24X24 -- Clown Loaches X 21 and Red Head Tapajos X3, Buenos Aires Tetrax10
75 48X18X20 -- Grow Out tank - 2 medium Fire Eel, Black Ghoust Knife, African Knife.

I'm back in the market for a 300 gallon tank. 96X30X24 or 96X30X30.

sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-01-02, 10:57

Got hit with Ich so bad, I loss 2 of my large Clown Loaches both were 4-5 inches.
Sold my square 120 (50X24X24) , moved my 21 clown loaches to the long 110 (72X18X20) and they are all very happy with more room to swim in.

I'm content with the 110 and the 75 gallon.
I am in a way relieved that I am no longer dealing with more than 2 tanks, water changes and feeding were starting to be a chore.
I will revisit the idea of large tanks later this year. but for the time being, I am focusing on photography and less of my fish hobby.

Happy New Year
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-01-09, 11:28

Sold my 120 and 60 Gallon Acrylic over the weekend.

Down to the 75G Housing a jarnini, Orante Bichir, Black Ghoust Knife, Fire Eel (sm) and a Moorii for a friend.
I know, they will need a bigger room, and that is in work. all of them are under 6" exception of the fire eel, who's about 8"

110 long.... 19 Clown Loaches, 3 Orange Head Tapajos, 9 Buenos Aires Tetras.

My Orange Head Tapajos, starting to color. the only fish I have raised from .5 inch fry!

Possibly a young Pair of OHT.

To Get
Festae AKA Red Terror this Friday
Endlicheri Bichir This Friday

Wish List

Motoro Rays
Black Arrowana

Where's the 300 I need Want ?
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2011-01-09, 13:33

Classy looking tanks.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-01-09, 17:38

Thanks.... the 110's stand is home made. I bought some used cabinets and knocked the backs and sides off, and used the frames. Smile
The 75 is costume made, it looks nicer but the kitchen table is in the way for a full image.

Crossing my fingers on a 300 gallon, from the image it looks like a 180, either way I will get it, desperate for a large tank.

The 300 turns out to be a 180! efff! I was hoping it was a 300! Evil or Very Mad 6X2X2 with a 38 gallon sump.

--------------------------- update 01/19/11 ------------------------------------------------

Hoping to sell my 75 Gallon this weekend. I will have room for a large tank after my 75 is gone. fingers crossed.
The 300 turned out to be a 180 and the buyer wanted the same $$ for the $$$, so I passed.

Made an offer on a 500 Gallon, fingers crossed.

--------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-01-22, 00:51

Never thought I sell my 75E, but I really need to make room and put more emphasis in getting a monster tank. I am down to my 110 clown loach tank. Soon as I get a BIG tank, transfer fish and sale the 110, keeping only 1 tank. Fingers crossed hoping this is the year I get my BIG tank and the fish I want.
been offered the fish I want for $1500, 17" beautiful but its in bay area Sad hoping to find something local or within driving distance.

Sold most of my smaller Fluval Filters, hoping to upgrade to another FX5, all signs pointing to a giant Tank soon.

finally grabbed a memmory stick for my sonycam..... my first vidoe, terrible but works....