COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken.

2 posters

Go down

COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken. Empty COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken.

Post  protocl 2010-10-15, 02:39

just copy and paste this email, replace my email address with yours, cause i want some too!! box in the last paragraph, so the whole paragraph is inside a box.

from noreplies@pandarg.org
to YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
date Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:51 PM
subject Your Application Has Been Received

hide details 10:51 PM (44 minutes ago)

Thank you for your interest in a position with Panda Restaurant Group's Support Center! Your resume has been received and will be matched against the qualifications for our current opportunities. We will contact by phone those candidates we wish to interview. If you do not hear from us, be assured that we will keep your resume in our database so that you may be considered as other positions become available.

Thanks again for sending your resume. Your interest in Panda is very much appreciated!

Panda Restaurant Group's Support Center Human Resources
As a thank you for applying to Panda, we would like to ask you to try our world famous Orange Chicken on us! Receive a free single serving of Orange Chicken with any purchase. Simply print out this email and take it to the Panda Express location nearest you: Panda Express locations. This offer expires 30 days from today.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken. Empty Re: COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken.

Post  Caton 2010-10-17, 01:27

Get the job?

Thanks for the free yummy chicken BTW.
Caton
Caton
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken. Empty Re: COUPON - free Panda Express orange chicken.

Post  protocl 2010-10-17, 02:28

i just sent out the resume just friday. well, i hope i do. if i do get the job, i could setup a home office layout!
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down