alexmuw
Wolf-Keeper1
Addictedtofish
shua
12 posters

Go down

what guns Empty what guns

Post  shua 2010-08-04, 13:02

what guns every one got? in our home we got a mosberg 590 (12 gauge 8 +1 ) and a gsg5 (mp5 rep 22 long rifle, very cool gun)
shua
shua

Back to top Go down

what guns Empty Re: what guns

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-08-04, 13:25

I dont have any guns, use to have alot about 13 yrs ago.
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-04, 13:27

Spingfield XD .40

Kimber BP TEN II .45

H&K usp .45

And i have a glock 22 .40 but my bro in spokane wont give it back (older brothers what you gonna do?)

I heard that XD M is hardcore and really nice. I bought An XD 9mm For the gf but sold it, wish i never did that, by far was one of the funnest guns to shoot. Next year I plan on getting my AR 10 (hopefullY)
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmuw 2010-08-04, 13:28

No guns. Don't need em.

alexmuw

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-08-04, 13:47

No guns, I prefer choking people to death.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley 2010-08-04, 14:53

what guns Gsg-510

The gsg-5

Ain't it cute Very Happy
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  censeoflife 2010-08-04, 15:24

I have pellet guns. a pump hand gun and co2 pellet rifle I use them for entertainment on camping trips, fun to shoot our empties and occasionally to scare midnight kitty brawls. lol.
censeoflife
censeoflife
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2010-08-04, 15:39

glock 17, first hand gun , two lever action replica rifles, in 22lr. fun to shoot as a kid. next purchase will be a 22 revolver and or a 45 revolver cant decide. or a nice medium game caliber rifle.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-08-04, 15:53

Remington 870 12guage
Remington 11-87 12 guage
Remington 597 .22
Ruger 10/22 .22
Ruger 357 Mag
Savage 270WSM
Rossi .22/20 guage (my son's gun)
Pink .22 (daughters gun)
I think that's it..lol

I sold my Glocks (19&23) but hope to get a Kimber 1911 in .45 and an AR15 sometime in the future.
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-08-04, 16:03

I've got two. I call them my arms.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-04, 16:34

hbluehunter wrote:Remington 870 12guage
Remington 11-87 12 guage
Remington 597 .22
Ruger 10/22 .22
Ruger 357 Mag
Savage 270WSM
Rossi .22/20 guage (my son's gun)
Pink .22 (daughters gun)
I think that's it..lol

I sold my Glocks (19&23) but hope to get a Kimber 1911 in .45 and an AR15 sometime in the future.

Which Kimber? Are you going to go full size or compact?

You got that Pink 22 from walmart huh? lol I want to get one for my daughter sh is 4 but she really wants to go hunting lol.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Billiethekid 2010-08-04, 16:41

I have one gun Mosin Nagant Russia/USSR Model 1891/30
and I dick around with my friends M1 Garand
Billiethekid
Billiethekid
FishBox Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/andrew.arcand

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-08-04, 16:42

My wife wanted to kill me, i bought that Pink gun right after she was born.. lol!

As far as the Kimber's go probably the Kimber 1911 Tactilcal 2 being that's almost the cheapest one they have..lol I'd like one of their higher dollar ones but i don't have that kind of cash.
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-04, 16:48

hbluehunter wrote:My wife wanted to kill me, i bought that Pink gun right after she was born.. lol!

As far as the Kimber's go probably the Kimber 1911 Tactilcal 2 being that's almost the cheapest one they have..lol I'd like one of their higher dollar ones but i don't have that kind of cash.

Yeah tell me about it the BP TEN II was one of the cheapest they had a few years back, not sure about now. But man you could still preform heart surgery with that thing, litterally just point and shoot and it's falling down. dang accurate firearm.

Ok since we talking about guns, where does everyone go to shoot. Out in spokane we just go to some state land place, is there anywahere around here that any one knows of? I'm stuck at the ranges, which is fine but when you shoot you have to follow guidlines for people who never shot before. I hate that, but i understand it. Wish i could just find some woods where i wont get a ticket, or fine, or get shot. Just so i can open up and let my pistols breath. Sheesh lol.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-08-04, 17:25

I used to go up to Sultan years ago and just like you said, just drive up the road, pull over and start shooting..lol But not sure you can do that anymore..

Now i'm stuck with going to either the Kenmore gun range or Sam's gun's up in Everett..
I actually prefer to drive an hour+ away to the Plantation Range up in Bellingham.. Just a bunch of Good ole Boys and not all the dang rules like the Kenmore range has.. At the Kenmore Range they told me i had to get "Certified" by them to shoot my rifle at the over 100 yard range, needless to say i packed my crap up and left.. I've been shooting for 26 years now and i think i know how to shoot by now..lol
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley 2010-08-04, 17:35

hbluehunter wrote:I used to go up to Sultan years ago and just like you said, just drive up the road, pull over and start shooting..lol But not sure you can do that anymore..

Now i'm stuck with going to either the Kenmore gun range or Sam's gun's up in Everett..
I actually prefer to drive an hour+ away to the Plantation Range up in Bellingham.. Just a bunch of Good ole Boys and not all the dang rules like the Kenmore range has.. At the Kenmore Range they told me i had to get "Certified" by them to shoot my rifle at the over 100 yard range, needless to say i packed my crap up and left.. I've been shooting for 26 years now and i think i know how to shoot by now..lol

You can still go up sultan basin road and go all the way to the end and you will see the pit. There is two guys that patrol the area and they are kind of annoying (telling you not to shoot at anything but store bought targets) but I guess they are just doing it for the "safety" of everying. Another place is tinkem(sp?) road up towards snoqualmie. You have to go ALL the way up past all the campgrounds but there is good sized pit to shoot at. No one that i have seen patrols it, so it is a lot of fun. But There is beer bottles and trash everywhere so probably isn't the safest spot when there is a bunck of drunk teenagers shooting. But the few times I have been there we have had the whole place to ourselves.

There is also Wades indoor gun range in bellevue. If you are a member you can rent any of the automatic guns for free just have to buy the ammo. Never been there but have heard good things about it!
Ashley
Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-04, 18:53

hbluehunter wrote:I used to go up to Sultan years ago and just like you said, just drive up the road, pull over and start shooting..lol But not sure you can do that anymore..

marksman is the same way. But they were actually pretty cool. We were doing rapid fire and they left us alone till someone else came in. The dude was like were not suppose to rapid fire but you looked like you knew what you where doing. But they didn't want the new guy to do it.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-08-05, 00:15

[quote="Ashley"][quote="hbluehunter"]

You can still go up sultan basin road and go all the way to the end and you will see the pit. There is two guys that patrol the area and they are kind of annoying (telling you not to shoot at anything but store bought targets) but I guess they are just doing it for the "safety" of everying. Another place is tinkem(sp?) road up towards snoqualmie. You have to go ALL the way up past all the campgrounds but there is good sized pit to shoot at. No one that i have seen patrols it, so it is a lot of fun. But There is beer bottles and trash everywhere so probably isn't the safest spot when there is a bunck of drunk teenagers shooting. But the few times I have been there we have had the whole place to ourselves.

It's been along time since i've been to Sultan, maybe i can try the other place you were talking about. (Tinkem) Do you have any directions or anything ?? Maybe i'll try and go up there next weekend if it's nice. I think that may be closer than Sultan is.
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  shua 2010-08-05, 00:45

Wolf-Keeper1 wrote:Spingfield XD .40

Kimber BP TEN II .45

H&K usp .45

And i have a glock 22 .40 but my bro in spokane wont give it back (older brothers what you gonna do?)

I heard that XD M is hardcore and really nice. I bought An XD 9mm For the gf but sold it, wish i never did that, by far was one of the funnest guns to shoot. Next year I plan on getting my AR 10 (hopefullY)

hbluehunter wrote:My wife wanted to kill me, i bought that Pink gun right after she was born.. lol!

i envy all kimber owners i want the 1911 desert warrior in the olive green mmmmuaaaa magnifico to bad i have a fish addiction
shua
shua

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-08-05, 00:58

m4 - fall coloured, with front grip and a silencer.

m104 shotgun - with forward grip.

thats about it, but i plenty more on MW2.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-08-06, 01:26

thompson center .54 cal renegade muzzle loader
ruger 10/22
.410 break barrel shot gun
couple of BB guns and airsoft pistols

shoot the bbs and airsofts at unwanted critters in the yard
shoot the real guns in the pit up in Greenwater off FSR 70
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-08-06, 03:15

aaronfeeney wrote:thompson center .54 cal renegade muzzle loader
ruger 10/22

Man i have always wanted to shoot and load a muzzle loader, now I'm jealous. Something about them just makes me feel all patriotic lol.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-08-06, 10:36

Wolf-Keeper1 wrote:
ruger 10/22

Man i have always wanted to shoot and load a muzzle loader, now I'm jealous. Something about them just makes me feel all patriotic lol.

Its like a hand held cannon
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-08-06, 11:17

ruger 10/22

Hey how do you like your Thompson Center ?? I've always wanted one with all the interchangable barrels and stuff, but never knew anyone that owned one so i could ask if they liked it ..
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-08-06, 12:00

Hey how do you like your Thompson Center ?? I've always wanted one with all the interchangable barrels and stuff, but never knew anyone that owned one so i could ask if they liked it ..[/quote]

this isn't the interchangable hand gun,,, just a big rifle. abuddy of mine , years ago had the interchange handgun by thompson,,, contender I think,, any way he loved it , hunted with a 30-30 barrel or something like that
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down